Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Forums' Articles (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   The First Angel and the Great Migration (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145239)

bartholomew 05-11-2022 05:24 PM

The First Angel and the Great Migration

The First Angel and the Great Migration

Preface:

If we find ourselves speaking of beginnings it is only because our rational minds seem to require it. This is further complicated by the idea of infinity which we commonly think of as being the endless progression of time. This is not correct however. A better definition of infinity is a state of being that is wholly timeless. Such is the “land” of the “Father”, the creator of all things seen and unseen. In our story of created universes we find a curious mix of the highest spiritual planes which exist independently of those which are created and the lower spiritual planes which are, in fact, made just as were the physical. And so… we may look at the Earth and say it results from the Mind, the Will, of God but that determination must also include the Earth’s spiritual planes. They too, exist outside of or below if you prefer, eternity.

The above is important information because we will find that in the lower spiritual realms time, although flowing more slowly than in our physical, does exist. Why is this? An easy explanation is simply to say that these planes are made of matter, subtle or spiritual as may be, which as such offer dimensional structures in which time is a necessary component. How are we to grow and finally rejoin the source if we are not bound in such an environment? Evolution, both spiritual and physical, requires beginnings and endings, befores and afters, in order to have meaning. How, without time, can we speak of continuity? And so, the created universes and all that call them home, through time, grow and evolve. The un-created, the “I am” of the Father, on the other hand, those two highest planes which are above, are both source and destination.

Part one: Tholomo

It is the human soul, Tholomo-met, late of the planet Aryana, who narrates.

“I, Tholomo, am called "“met”" to distinguish myself from my father. Such customs are common even between worlds. I am a priest, a carrier of the legends, one who remembers, one who, because of assigned duties, is said to be qualified to teach. Our world is nearing it’s end now.

My world was one, not unlike the Earth, not only far away but in a different universe altogether. I might relate to the reader the name we called our planet and it’s star. These two were Aryana. Except for remnants of biological life in deep places it is a dead world now. It’s time passed. It was quite a large planet of somewhat greater density than the Earth which is one reason this world was chosen. It was a near match. In our world we saw ourselves as being of normal stature. On Earth though we would have been considered very large indeed. Giants we would have been called by others who were native Earthlings. Though it might be possible to travel between that and our universe the distance is so great that in the physical the attempt would not be practical.
Because of the requirement for shifting, dimension to dimension while yet in the physical, it perhaps would not be possible. Throughout all of the universes though human souls are constant and unchanging. It is the nature of these, their expressive requirements, which determines the systems which are suitable for habitation. There are many variations in forms which are temporary but souls remain constant, united in their source. When it was decided that we should leave our world behind a new approach to travel was devised. Because of this oneness of deity purpose the practice of star seeding, one universe to another, was not uncommon.

To clarify let me say that our transition, our migration which we were about to begin, was from a system in one universe to another in a different, newer universe. This newer one was in a great time of expansion wherein the presence of human souls was desired. We will tell more of this later.

It is my belief that for each world upon which human souls reside and work there are traditions of high spiritual entities who create, guide and watch. Further that each has at least one or sometimes a cadre of greater beings which serve as gods. Our world was no exception. And angels? Yes we had those also. Representing the elemental divisiveness of the lower created worlds they were male and female just as we. Remember that angels are eternal beings which serve as agents or liaisons. Among them was one in particular, a Lady who reigned superior to the others of her kin. She was the First of the angels so called because, according to our stories it was she that brought to our part of that universe a group of travelers who served as seedlings. Ours then was a new world. This was, and remains, the way of it. We humans, though our forms differ, are a migratory family of beings. Since the beginnings and now too… we seem to remember.. and wonder at the night skies of wherever we may be.”

As we came to understand then, the great angel, the Lady whose title was The First Angel, served and continues to serve as the agent of the evolutionary forces that administer and guide in our universe.”

Measuring a time parallel between worlds in different universes is not easy to do. Each has a different foundation and subsequent flow of time. But once we have found our way to the destination and after a period of integration we begin anew. This story is being told from within the reference of our old world, Aryana, as it is now and so we will begin by citing a period of time, in years, before the present, when the first of these particular travelers arrived in the Earth system.

To be continued...

Native spirit 05-11-2022 09:41 PM

Interesting read Bartholomew

Namaste

AngelBlue 08-11-2022 10:04 AM

Hello Bartholomew.
You are an inspiration .

Cattems 18-11-2022 08:16 PM

If I have it correct, these beings were our forefathers that migrated here from Aryana? If so that is where I am seeing the relevance. I'll watch for new additions.

bartholomew 09-12-2022 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cattems
If I have it correct, these beings were our forefathers that migrated here from Aryana? If so that is where I am seeing the relevance. I'll watch for new additions.

Thanks for the response and the next part is almost ready. I hope you enjoy it.

Miss Hepburn 09-12-2022 02:51 AM

I'm following along, too. :)

bartholomew 09-12-2022 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm following along, too. :)

As am I. None of these stories are preconceived, by me at least.

Cattems 10-12-2022 05:34 PM

I refreshed my memory of this. It makes even more sense now. I like the angels. Those who have rebuffed me for my belief in them, take note, lol (no one here). There really are angels.

My guides (I call them my team) interact with me all day, every day. They remind me of little things, a better way to do something, reminding me to do a task, or include something. They are different than angels though.

My Angel or Angels, don't know which it is, has protected me and have kept me on my path of learning and not to stray from what I came here to learn.

I am reminded of Lorna Byrne and her first two books where she describes angels in detail. They are definitely real to her! It's hard not to believe after reading her books. Maybe I need to pull them out again. I could use a bit of uplifting right now.

bartholomew 11-12-2022 01:45 AM

About Angels...

Quote:

I refreshed my memory of this. It makes even more sense now. I like the angels. Those who have rebuffed me for my belief in them, take note, lol (no one here). There really are angels.

My guides (I call them my team) interact with me all day, every day. They remind me of little things, a better way to do something, reminding me to do a task, or include something. They are different than angels though.

My Angel or Angels, don't know which it is, has protected me and have kept me on my path of learning and not to stray from what I came here to learn.

I am reminded of Lorna Byrne and her first two books where she describes angels in detail. They are definitely real to her! It's hard not to believe after reading her books. Maybe I need to pull them out again. I could use a bit of uplifting right now.

Your post is much appreciated. It is through my guide, Bartholomew, that I know anything about angels. The ground breaking revelation was through the earlier story where we found angels on their own plane, pre-existing "creation". Now, all of a sudden, new dimensions in being open before us.

In channeling I have met the angel Michael but no others. His were very powerful male energies. That was back in the early 1990s. It was an experience incidental to something else. Now the Lady has apparently chosen to make an appearance through the vehicle of stories. Stories are good. They, like novels, combine literal truth with bits of fiction which serve understanding, comfort. "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down." Remember that one? Me too.

Why female? On their own plane angels are androgynous but when need requires them to descent into the created universes they are bound to conform with the laws of these realms. Note here that in creation divisiveness is the rule whereas above the created (in the I am) there is no such parting. So... in our universe we find female and male. Females are the creators. Males are the destroyers. Together they power the engines of the spiritual evolution which is the essence, that which we call growth.

On God's plane all simply is. Oneness. Moving below however we find divisiveness in ever increasing degrees until, at last, we are in the physical where we disagree so often. (joke)

Another way to think of male and female is that one defends while the other nourishes. Can we imagine anything more eloquent? Step outside and look closely at our garden. We find these very same activities in play. Now look higher, much higher (but not further away) and we find exactly the same. It is the hand of God and nothing less.

Thanks for the affirmations of angels that you contribute. Never let doubts of them cloud your thinking.

James/Bartholomew

Cattems 11-12-2022 04:28 PM

I have had two visits: one from an Angel during a deeply disturbing time in my life and another, not sure if it was an angel, since I never saw "him" (had a male voice) but we talked long into the night (again another deeply disturbing time in my life). Thank you for the affirmation.

Looking forward to your next installment when you get it done (no rush).

bartholomew 11-12-2022 06:14 PM

Part Two The Garden

“In our sleep we were lifted up from our physical forms and transported to Aryana’s spiritual planes. Into a garden setting which had been created for that purpose we were taken. This by the First Angel, the Lady and her companion angels. When we awakened we found ourselves to be here. We were away from the physical. We were in the ethereal plane dressed in our ethereal bodies. But almost everything seemed the same as before. We were in the presence of a party of angels. Surrounded in brightness they stood before us. Though we had never seen the like of them we felt no fear.

To us all the Lady spoke of our own beginnings on our planet so long ago. We came here as migrants. Perhaps later, in the distant future, so shall we leave. Another, younger world, will always await. As we named our planet Aryana we will also name our new world. But this name, too, will be new. It is in a neighboring star system distant in terms of both physical measure and the flow of time. And so the method, the means of travel, will be out of the physical and up just a bit into the lower “spiritual” planes. Shucking aside our physical forms we were now in our ethereal, astral and mental bodies. Free now of the limits of lower (physical) time we may travel at the speed of thought. We gather just away from the globe, our planet, in an area, an especially “imagined” garden. In this place of tranquility and restfulness where anxieties are nil we will wait until we look out again but this time upon a new world (Earth).

Note: “Each of the worlds inhabited by human souls has such a garden as you find here. They are localized, specialized places of refuge. Here the incarnated soul may find temporary safety and healing from the rigors of physical plane living which are so challenging.” Perhaps the reader has heard of our Earth’s spiritual garden? It has existed, been a part of our spiritual planet since the days of the migration which is the focus of this story.

The Lady speaks “You, together with several of the angels, will remain in this conveyance, this garden in the heavens, while the great transit is made. To keep you company is an assortment of our animal friends which are familiar to us. Like all of you they will also be later known as “”star seeds”” for this is exactly what you will become. Seedlings, human souls, beginning anew on a new world.” In the garden we wait.

The animals that have been chosen to accompany us are the more advanced of their species. They have grown and become companions, servants to the same impulses of attainment as others. In addition we have in our ethereal garden various plants which, when adapted to the new world, will likewise find purpose.

Note: In that long past time, in the garden of that other world, our Aryana the animals and plants spoken of are the very same as we have come to know here in the Earth system in our celestial garden (in the Earth’s Astral plane). As a reminder of them now they are Goodness the pig, High Bette the giraffe, Lady Pumpkin the elephant. And there were others too including the lesser insects which play such vital roles in the world. We brought with us, also, the flying deer of the elder world. They changed though. Here, in order that they might gain recognition, were spun into stories in support of terrestrial customs. No matter. Such adaptations are to be expected. Look behind them and what will you find?

Our world, Aryana, was ancient now in it’s own time and we? As spiritual beings we had grown greatly. A judgment was made. Those souls who were sufficiently advanced would together travel to the new world which is waiting. All the others would abide in their appropriate plane where opportunities for assimilation of that which has been learned is slowly transmuted into wisdom. This accomplished they, too, would follow. Our group, however, was the advance, the cadre so to speak. In our Astral plane garden setting we wait. Now, we and the garden enveloped within her great aura, we wait.

Let it be emphasized that we travelers and the garden in which we waited would all be safely enclosed within the aura of the Lady who then would “carry” us all from one universe to another in safety. And so, a new beginning.

Note: The words “universe”, “galaxy” and “star system” are sometimes used in an interchangeable manner for they are cousins on the larger scale of correspondences.

Time flows in the lower spiritual planes but it is slower than in the physical. As we ascend through each spiritual level we find that time slows accordingly. Do we have a sense of velocity? Not in the usual sense, not like we did in the heavy physical, but yes, we were able to look out upon the surroundings as they moved, faster or slower. We note that in this spiritual state things seem to move off in somewhat curving fashion into the distance. We are able to understand that the degree of curvature is related to our speed of progress. But this is still a vague and not quite right description of what we were experiencing.

It was possible to discern a direction of travel. We noted that in the safety of our garden setting no matter what appeared in the distance it had no effect on our sense of balance. We remain relaxed, the viewers, the observers. And so time, if we may use that term without causing confusion, raced by. Now a boundary in the distance. The sudden shifting of bands of colors a moment of what seemed discordance… Now all is well again and we hurry on as before.

The Lady speaks “We have passed the boundary and are now far removed from our point of origin. Momentarily we will arrive at our new home. Your new planet awaits.

Aryana is a star system in the constellation (called by us) Centralis Major. It is known to observers here on Earth. So close to the point of rotational axis it is that it’s orbital speed, as compared to ours, is quite slow. The man on Earth, comparing the two will note that the density of stars nearer to the galactic center is greater. Unlike here on Earth, those on Aryana would find that there is no real nighttime sky but only a great maze of brightness with nary space between. And here was our home. For this reason, and some others, we sought the high places on this planet so that the night skies would be, at least, somewhat familiar to the old world. And so our center, our landing place, was in the highlands of the present day Andes mountains. In the thin air and at night…. We felt at home.

The point, the location, at which our travelers found themselves upon arrival on Earth was high in our Andes mountains. The remains of their work are known but no connection has been made regarding the people or the times. Here it was that our travelers, now returned to the physical, waited and adapted to the new environment which was the Earth.

The lady speaks again. “Here you will find a continuation of what has been achieved. Later you will find that this planet has produced it’s own. There are Earthlings who are nearly ready for the great transition from animal to human souls. This is largely a matter of the physical form being able to interact with the livingness of the soul so that progress can be made. The first challenge though is that which mandates our adaptation to this new world. You cannot stay isolated here in the highlands forever. There is work to be done.”

In part three we will hear of the others, those from Aryana who chose to complete their life cycles there, transferring to the Earth using the more common method of rebirth.

We will hear more about Tholomo too as he leaves the high mountain refuge at last.

To be continued…

Michael K. 12-12-2022 11:16 AM

Great post of magical wonderings, bless you for posting this, more to come.

regards michael.

bartholomew 19-12-2022 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael K.
Great post of magical wonderings, bless you for posting this, more to come.
regards michael.

Thanks Michael. I enjoy following your thread too.

James

Cattems 19-12-2022 11:08 PM

A delightful read. I have read before in a book on Lemuria that we started in ethereal bodies not physical ones so this is confirmation to me. I am wondering if Lemuria was Earth before the physical existed.

bartholomew 20-12-2022 09:49 AM

Quote:

A delightful read. I have read before in a book on Lemuria that we started in ethereal bodies not physical ones so this is confirmation to me. I am wondering if Lemuria was Earth before the physical existed.

Yes.... We came here in the ethereal and then combined with the Earth produced primates to form the new "sapiens". As far as Lemuria is concerned it was another tale but also true. Before the events recounted in this story took place human souls were tried in a certain animal form which had shown promise. These were the ancestors of present day lemurs. They remain a very smart family in creation. No more of their history is known, to me at least.

Not only our planet but throughout the universe the stories of souls incarnate are many and complex. Some succeeded. Others did not. Of their histories I suppose only the angels are qualified to speak.

Thanks,

Cattems 20-12-2022 11:09 PM

Thank YOU! 👍

bartholomew 04-01-2023 09:30 PM

Part Three: Star Children

Preface to part three:

It is to be noted that our friends, the travelers from afar came to the Earth and found that the higher places were more to their liking. The colder, thinner airs of the mountain reaches were, and are, closer to their natural environs. When we read of holy men and women going to the high places in order to commune with god (the gods) know that this is the reason. It is not mystical. From our perspective it is quite normal. Do we think of the time when Moses climbed the mountain where he was met by an angel? We should not be surprised at this. It is the way it was. But later the people from Aryana were better assimilated and these things were no more.

The stones that remain are cold now. The times long gone. I, Tholomo-met son of the priest, Tholomo, later on Earth in a later one known as Bar-tholomo, write these words. In dream tales like this one come to us, so often and fleeting they can be. Write, write…. Lest they fade again and be lost. This was true even on Arayna. And now, here on our new Planet? It is the same. The Lady remains however. Her times are forever in the tale of her kind, the angels of god.

This is a true story.

The travelers came to Earth then, traveling in ethereal ships but yet in the physical protected as we were within the aura of the great one, the Lady. This transit was made using portals, star to star as points of navigation. Later others of their kin arrived through the more common method of re-birth. Because of this we were able to bring with us our knowledge of the old world. Since the Earth was yet peopled by primitives this was thought a wise decision. Not only those abilities that were desirable came with us immediately but our physical forms (here DNA is referred to) would quicken those of our Earth progeny.

Note: These ships were the means by which the “raising up” from the physical into the ethereal was accomplished. This as our scientists now suspect (some know) was accomplished by means of especially designed gravity generators. For this very heavy elements were made through the usual process of particle acceleration. These, when suspended in magnetic fields of sufficient strength, produced a gravitational effect stronger than any found in nature (except within black holes which, in truth, are portals). These, when collected and directed, focused in a certain direction, produced a differential which resulted in relative velocity (between the two) which greatly exceeded the speed of light (because the travelers had “shifted up”. With this ability it remains only to vary the shape of the magnetic force (which also results from the heavier materials) and we achieve the ability of travel at nearly the speed of light. In effect our ships rode upon the crests of gravitational waves (yes, gravity does exist in the ethereal) using the lesser gravity of the physical worlds below as points of either attraction or repulsion. But this is within the physical only. With the help of the Lady we also found that an ascension was possible. One that “shifted” the whole, the ships and we within, out of the physical and into the ethereal. Now, again with the help of the First Angel, the Lady, our speeds were such that the great distances were crossed, not in thousands of (Earth) years but in mere hours.

The Lady speaks again “The effort required was accomplished too with help from others whose business, or calling, is to aid in such ventures. In this way the peopling of each of the galaxies in our universe was accomplished.” The Lady goes on to remind us of the garden environment which was and remains the termini for such endeavors. Our planet, our new home, the Earth, has one such built of high ethereal matter, dating from the arrival of the first cadre of travelers from Aryana, with connections to the higher Earth heavens which remains as functional and vital now as it did then.

Our kind were more accustomed to the thin airs and colder climes on Aryana and so we selected the high places in the mountains of what is now the South American continent, the Andes mountains of present day Peru and nearby Bolivia. Of the purest andesite we constructed that which, in our traditions, was central to each of our principal cities. Stones keyed to fit together in ways so precise, easily made by us but so mystifying to those who would, much later, discover and ponder origins… And as time passed our scientists were able to re-create the processes which were so necessary for the continuation of our society and the accomplishment of our mission.

So distant those times were. Even we have forgotten that we named that place The Breast of Arrival (the place of nourishment). It is here, in truth, that the story begins but because of all that came before only these mountains can be read by the men of today.

Note: If one cares to search, others of our subsequent locations will be found. We yet had the ethereal ships and our work of dispersal was far from finished. We found, at first, the higher places of the world more desirable for reasons already told. On the present day Tibetan Plateau for one, the highlands of central Asia for another. And another concealed in the higher reaches of the southern continent (Antarctica). Each of these can be discovered by those who have the ability to see into the ethereal. And in each are records of our activities on Earth.

Note: Much later our descendants, hearing these stories of meetings of high ones or angels only in the high places, on mountains, on Earth add mystery to what, in our times, was factual. Do we also have memories in story form of those worthy of leadership positions who were carried aloft, above the Earth, by angels so that they could be instructed? But what is a story if not a recollection of truth colored to fit the ear of she who listens? These things, and more, the Lady told to us.

Now as the Lady suggests through this narrative, it is a time of remembering. Not all of the men of today descend from us. No. Today, although there are some more recent arrivals, most of us are hybrids, combinations of Aryanaians and Earthlings. We have achieved our purpose of adaptation to this new planet. It remains only to reach the end of the story.

But we, our group, was not the only race of human beings which came here. There were other groups in the ages between. To other parts of the planet they came, selecting, as we did, areas convenient for their forms and intentions. And so the Earth of today provides us several geographical regions where suggestions of beginnings exist. And we wonder at this. This is truly a planet of migrants.

Here the Lady speaks again. “From many worlds they came, brought here by we, the messengers of our god to yours, the god of your star has grown now, never diminished. It was through this portal (our Sol) that the Star Children of that time arrived to found or rather forge a new homeland. They knew, however, that this would be a place of transition in the end. For only a few centuries did they live there. And then there were more changes. Now may we continue our story?”

In more recent times the suggestion of a space port is considered by some. More commonly places like this one are called temples. These two fit the imaginative ramblings of women and men who have the intuitive vision but who, also, seem to lack the desire to find reasons in distant places. Because care must be taken in such matters it is always this way though. There is no fault. But the truth endures. In times that we call modern we find in deep places near to that first city the remains of our forms that came to this world from the now nearly forgotten Aryana. We adapted and began the process of integration with the Earth men of the day. We found them where they were plentiful and appropriately developed, suitable and we brought them, or rather their females we carried through the skies, to this place where the new mankind would find it’s roots. Men find traces of these now and wonder at our physiological differences. We had but four fingers and elongated skulls. Others of us were called giants. Our internal structures also differed. On each world the flora will determine or set the requirements for the digestive equipments. Here was no different. But we changed and blended with those which the Earth provided us.

All this began, in our present reckoning, approximately 70 thousand years ago.

“God saw it and it was good” is a saying that we had already heard in the first of our legends. And the garden which sustained during our “flight”? It too is remembered by those who speak of beginnings.

The Lady speaks “Yes it is there yet, in the skies above, in the higher ethereal and mid astral planes it remains. It’s purpose is changed but as a point of travel and rest, also healing, it affords the visitor a glimpse of the dreams carried by those who long ago came here.” Shall we continue?

Again Tholomo speaks. As time passed we aged in accordance with the measure provided by this planet. Our years were many. Our physical bodies remained vital for many hundreds of Earth years. Those who resulted from our efforts however were children of both worlds but ruled more by the Earth. They were of shorter years. But by then the god (of our solar system… aka the Sun God or lore, later to be known by some as the son of god but this in reference to the great soul which sits at the head of the Earth’s heavens) had caused to be established a more mature spiritual counterpart to this planet. Layers more refined were added as their need became apparent. To the existing physical was added a more capable ethereal and astral, even the beginnings of what would be the mental planes he added.

And the heavens of the Earth were now ready to fulfill the destiny of all who were within.

Now the children of this new planet would have areas, homes of retreat (sometimes known as last resorts) in which to rest between physical lifetimes. And to guide these “heavens” an assemblage of ascended ones were given to lead or rule as some put it. And at their head sat the anointed one of (later) Greek lore.

In times that followed, even until today, we humans remember the places set aside and revered. Those “temples” as we called them and the priests administering the rites which followed. There is more to say in this regard.

Temples we call them, in wonder, because we know not their original purposes. May we note that even today we have sacred places in the various lands. Look within cultures. A forest retreat here, a high place of stone in another, buildings unique in form in others. In our times these older plus the more recent churches even of today all descend from those first times where legends began. But I, Tholomo, err here because as we remember the beginnings through tales which were later inscribed or written in the scripts of the later times (Egyptian and Greek) and although we revere god as the creator, we remember not the great migration which came before.

As the narrative continues we find ourselves once again in the great city of our arrival. We called this place the home of Aryana and here we, of the old set, abided and worked beginning the long process of building new men for new times in a new world. If we hear today from someone who has the ability to see into the centuries we might hear this place called The City of the Gods. We are not gods but truly it was because of the efforts of gods, ours and others too, that such events did occur (throughout the galaxy or galaxies or in the whole of the universe and others too).

To recount what was said before we offer a continuation of the events of those early times. In stone we built our new city finely as we remember the ways of Aryana. As recounted above we retained our ethereal ships for travel. These we used to move about this new planet. In the beginning we lacked the industries with which to build but we had among us the scientists who would overcome this limitation. Indeed we carried with us the new men of the Earth, with purpose. Do we yet hear stories today of men in the ancient times being carried aloft in conveyances, for a time and then returned? High above the Earth we carried them in order that our developmental speed might be increased. This also allowed those we selected to view and thus understand what their world was in reality. Tales of those times remain even today. And as we have places and traditions which we call sacred we find that the recollections of such events are categorized in the same way. Look to the commonly known religious historical scriptures of today and find them. In the east and in the west they exist. In the Old Testament and in the Ramayana they can be found, lingering in partial form. They speak, too, of the greater events of those days. There were times of stress and conflict. If the reader compares these to the growing pains which we all endure he or she would begin to understand the stories of wars in both heaven and among men, sometimes in both at once. All of these, albeit in stylized ways, refer to, remember that which was begun where this story begins. Ours is yet a new world.

The lady continues, speaking again. “It is the family of men which lasts, not the stones in the high or low places. They are hard, resistant. We are resilient, eternal. They erode and fade. We grow and endure the changes which lead to our destiny. In the fullness of time all was ready and the first of the efforts began. The people of Aryana, the travelers as they called themselves, entered out into the world to find suitable pre-human forms which were then brought to this place, this temple, where the changes, the integrations or rather the process of greatly accelerated evolution would begin.

We are the remnants of the travelers of lore. The Lady, the First Angel was and remains always our much revered guide. We are the star children.

In the next part we will read of the activities of these celestial pioneers as they traveled around the Earth preparing. We will read of the activities of Tholomo and the others as they began to travel to distant lands....

To be continued.

Michael K. 05-01-2023 09:33 AM

Blessings to you bartholomew for such beautiful writings, please do more,

regards michael.

hazada guess 05-01-2023 12:50 PM

Wow Bartholemew/James. Once again Brilliant. I can't thank you enough. All my questions answered.:smile:

bartholomew 07-01-2023 08:36 PM

Quote:

I have had two visits: one from an Angel during a deeply disturbing time in my life and another, not sure if it was an angel, since I never saw "him" (had a male voice) but we talked long into the night (again another deeply disturbing time in my life). Thank you for the affirmation.

Looking forward to your next installment when you get it done (no rush).

Yes. I am certain that, each time, it was an angel.

Starman 11-01-2023 06:39 AM

All of us know about the afterlife, as it was where we dwelled prior to entering this so-called “physical life.” I embrace much of what you have shared and thank you for your sharing.

Eternity is the absence of time and infinity is the absence of space, because all space is occupied by divine spirit there is nowhere where omnipresent spirit is not; thus all space is occupied; without space, or distance, there can be no such thing as time. The great migration, if it had a beginning will also have and end, as everything that has a beginning has an ending. It is only that which I refer to as “GOD“ which has no beginning or end. Understanding that time is marked differently in the greater realms of manifested existence than it is here on Earth. Time is different on different planets than it is here on Earth.

Jupiter spins the fastest of all the planets in our solar system, The Earth turns one rotation on it’s axis every 24-hours while Jupiter turns one rotation on its axis every 10-hours. A lot bigger planet than the Earth that spins more than twice as fast as the Earth. Time in the afterlife is nothing like time here on Earth. This is my experience.

No time may mean no sun or moon, no night or day, and when in those other realms it may not appear as though you are on a planet, a globe. Life is so incredibly simple; life is as simple as silence. I feel like all of us have been migrating in this physical life going through a transformational process on many levels here on Earth, and yes, the transformational migration also continues after we leave this Earth. Our physical body is part of the physical body of God, as all of creation is, and our soul reflects the essence of our divine creator; conscious of it or not, we are always one with that essence.

Our truest nature is what we call “love” but the word love does not come close to describing the incredible sweetness and comprehensive support we get from our divine foundation. There is only one incredible soul, the entire physical universe is its body. The one soul expresses itself through countless centers of expression located within its own being; all of us are those centers of expression. No matter the migration, there is never a time when we are not one with our source, although there may be many, many, times when we are not conscious of our one source or feeling its presence.

Its not serious, it just sounds serious. This whole thing has been referred to by Christian Gnostics, Hindus, Jewish Mystics, Sufi Muslims, and many other spiritual practices, as “a play.” In Sanskrit it is called “lila,” which means play, sport, or drama. This is the way many mystical and metaphysical perspectives view life. One might say that the great migration is a play or a drama, setup for the benefit of the one being. When we are truly playful, not playful at another person’s expenses, but the playfulness that comes with youthful joy; our heart opens wide. But if we get too serious about all of this we may experience anxiety and rigidity. I have found it is best to keep my head blank as much as possible. Quieting my mind is part of my spiritual surrender.

Redchic12 11-01-2023 12:49 PM

Re Starman

Love your post Starman. Seems to resonate with me.

Starman 11-01-2023 10:23 PM

Thank you Redchic12 for the encouragement and support.
I am happy that you are getting something positive
out of my sharing. :hug3:

bartholomew 12-01-2023 12:41 AM

If we can apply the spiritual law of correspondences it becomes much easier to visualize such things as eternity. Yes. Indeed. Eternity, in it's simplest understanding, is an existence removed from, external of, apart from those realms which have dimension and thus time. Eternity is experienced only through timelessness.

Starman 12-01-2023 02:11 AM

I feel eternity is a characteristic of infinity, and yes, they are not subject to time. You can not have eternity without timelessness. But in my opinion eternity coexists and occupies the same space as time although it is timeless. they are both right here right now coexisting right along side of each other and within each other as differing dimensions. When I go into deep quiet meditation I experience a timeless eternity in spite of the fact that I am in a temporal human body, which exists in a temporal realm. Realms that have time are finite while eternity is infinite. Finite time consumed existence takes place within timeless eternal existence. We are multidimensional beings existing simultaneously in a mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual realms. Different realms treat time differently, as you have stated. :smile:

Redchic12 12-01-2023 11:40 AM

Re your comments on #21

The last two sentences of your above thread i wholeheartedly agree with you and keeping a “blank head” is definitely part of my daily routine. I find it helps your life to flow much better.

Also “getting too serious”. Yep I have thought that for many years now.

Miss Hepburn 12-01-2023 12:18 PM

Oh boy, lots to read! And I have the time the next few days!
Wishing you the best, James. :smile:

bartholomew 13-01-2023 04:06 PM

With respect, a reminder to all who read these stories. They are channeled. This means that information passes through the mind of the channel. In this case, me. There is thus the chance for error. None of us are so capable that we can claim perfection in reporting. Read what is given then use your own mind when deciding to what degree it is literally true.

Never... give away your god given ability to discern truth.

In spite of my statement I still say.... It is a true story. It is my truth. What is yours?

Redchic12 13-01-2023 05:21 PM

Hey Starman you stated"…….we are multidimensional beings existing simultaneously in a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual realms.

I would appreciate it if you could please explain that to me as simply as you can.

Yeah I know it’s not gonna be easy or simple but it would be good if you could.

Many thanks.

Starman 14-01-2023 02:06 AM

Redchic12, I will attempt to explain in the simplest terms what I mean by us being multi-dimensional creatures. Keeping in mind that the more a person elaborates on something the further away from that something they usually get. With too much elaboration all we end up with is our interpretation of a thing and not necessarily the thing itself.

I had a spiritual teacher who used to tell us, his students, don’t get caught in the words that I say, just get the gist of what I’m saying. There are many realms of existence, this I have experienced when having out-of-body experiences. I believe when Jesus said “In my Fathers House there are many mansions,” he was referring to the many realms of existence. All of these realms are different dimensions having different qualities. Most people readily except this physical realm, or dimension, we are in and its’ qualities.

Most realms or dimensions are vast, just like this so-called physical realm. In The Tibetan Book of the Dead these dimensions are referred to as “Bardos.” Bardos are various realms of existence. We live and have our being in our own awareness, awareness of the various dimensions of our being. Most people do not embrace their mental states or emotional states, as traveling in different dimensions.

Every dimension feeds an adjacent dimension; like thoughts feed feelings. This is part of the oneness continuum of connective-ness. There are entities that only exist on a mental level, just like there are entities who only exist on a spiritual level, and we often call those entices “angels,” guides, etc. Beings attached to a mental or emotional level are often referred to as demons. We exist in our minds, which is a mental dimension. In our emotions, which is also a dimension, and we also exist on a level of pure spirit. Of course we know we exist in a physical dimension.

In my opinion we have to gain skill in every dimension where we exist, and the physics of each dimension is different. So we learn how to use our physical body, and hopefully we also learn how to effectively use our own mind and emotions, which are two different dimensions with different physical laws. Okay so lets forget about me giving a simple explanation. Basically all of the realms or dimensions are right here, right now, simultaneously existing and overlapping in the present.:smile:

bartholomew 14-01-2023 05:20 AM

Substitute the word "plane" for "dimension" and it all makes better sense. We humans have 49 chakras. In most of us many of these are yet rudimentary. Only in a master incarnate are they all mature and functioning. The Earth has 7 planes surrounding it. Each of the 7 has 7 sub-planes. 7X7 =49. 49 planes, 49 chakras. This is the way it is. Does it matter if we call them planes, dimensions, or densities? Not in the slightest. Those are just words.

Where are all of these? It's just like Starman says. They are right here. They can be visualized as concentric shells, each beginning at the physical center of the Earth and extending outward to a far point, in physical reckoning, to beyond the orbit of the moon.

These are: The physical, the ethereal, the astral, the mental... and the higher heavens. As an example our planet's astral plane occupies the space between the Earth's center and a point approximately 26,000 miles distant. The mental extends yet further. These are the heavens to which we return to in between incarnations.

Each planet has such a structure. The more sophisticated the world, the more mature it's heavens. ie: The law of correspondences. For instance. A planet which has no biological life at all will have heavens comprised of the ethereal plane only. Or... if you prefer, the ethereal dimension or density. Another planet which has rudimentary biological life will have heavens comprised of the ethereal and astral planes (or dimensions if you prefer). This is the very simple way that it is.

In some religious cultures the word "density" is used. Shall we say "plane" or "dimension" or "density"? Is one more correct? No. They are all the same. It is we who complicate things. I ask forgiveness in advance but we tend to express spirituality in terms of one culture or another. This is the reason we so often have trouble understanding. The best way to view the spiritual worlds is to do so independently of any Earth bound cultural mandates.

Our solar system also has it's set of heavens, call them dimensions or densities if you like. They, too, are inhabited by advanced (post human) souls busy on their own spiritual paths.

Let's take a giant leap forward and pretend that we can see our galaxy and it's heavens as a whole. What would we be looking at? Is it difficult to imagine? No. Not if we, again, use the law of correspondences. Visualize the galaxy as a collection of constellations which, in turn are made up of individual star systems and then worlds. Each of these worlds, in turn, is functional through a chakra which, in turn, receives it's livingness from a chakra in the higher correspondence. The lowest is connected to the highest.

Hard to imagine? It is helpful to view our star system as a living being. If we can do so we would find that our planet, the Earth, is the solar plexus chakra. We are an emotionally centered world. Souls come here for the purpose of experiencing emotionalism. We would also find that the planet Saturn, is the heart of the solar system. Saturn is thus a "sacred" planet. This is because it serves as the link to the heart of our system. And our star, sol, is the crown. See? Can we apply the great law of correspondences? Now let's view the galaxy as a whole. Where are the chakras? Knowing this is the next step.

In all of this the angels are very busy indeed.

There is nothing complicated about the spiritual structure of our universe.

Redchic12 14-01-2023 06:54 AM

Wow Starman that was absolutely brilliant and I totally got everything that you said.

Funny enough deep down I kinda knew this, on another level I mean, but you just brought it all together like the last piece of the jigsaw and I felt like ide taken a giant leap forward so thank you so much for your reply.

Re the bardo’s. yes I’m familiar with them cos I’ve read a lot of Tibetan books but just didn’t put it together in my mind that they are dimensions.

Yep I’ve worked on my physical and also seen real good results from working on my mental but never considered the emotional dimension. I guess I thought by achieving some success with the mental then that would automatically carry over to the emotional and improve that as well but maybe not hey.

So my next question is what would be the simplest way of improving the emotional side of things or does this all have to be done together.

So all these dimensions are here together all overlapping. Didn’t realise that. Thought they were more or less separate or “somewhere else” if you know what I mean.

Wow got some real thinking to do!

Redchic12 14-01-2023 12:05 PM

Just read your latest post Bartholomew, above and thank you so much it was really interesting.

I hope you continue this topic.

bartholomew 14-01-2023 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redchic12
Just read your latest post Bartholomew, above and thank you so much it was really interesting.

I hope you continue this topic.

Thanks. The story will continue. The next part is taking shape. Perhaps in two weeks or so.

A discussion thread that addresses the structure of and the question of what, exactly, we do, how we interact with the Earth's heavens now and also after we pass would be of great interest. Maybe someone will create such a thread?

I would ask that everyone, including me, refrain from straying too far from the story line, on this sub-forum at least.

Starman 14-01-2023 06:14 PM

Redchic12, Modern psychology is most concerned with cognitive approaches, which are mental and mostly deal with how we think, but there are also affect psychological techniques. Affect basically means “mood” and deals directly with the expression of emotions.

Traditionally people have used techniques like “primal scream” for emotional catharsis, and some therapy techniques are better at accessing our emotions then others, like Gestalt therapy or Emotive Therapy, but I found journaling, or writing down your feelings, to also be helpful. It is not the dimensions of our being that we need to work on, rather it is how we interact with those dimensions that may be frayed.

To change this physical realm we must change how we interact with this physical realm, it is the same with the emotional and other realms. To work on our emotional nature we must first look at how we are currently interacting with our emotions and what do we desire to change. That is where journaling can help. It is a process.

As all of the dimensions are inter-related, they all effect each other, so quiet meditation and spiritual development can assist with emotional development. The point of control in all dimensions is quieting our mind and staying in the moment. I think freaking out can sometimes be healthy. Most emotional issues come from poor social conditioning or how we relate to our past and what we have been through. Physical issues can also generate emotional issues. Working on other dimensions of our being, like the physical and mental, can help us emotionally.

So we are not working on things in an isolated separate way. It is completely holistic. The big thing is don’t be too critical or hard on your self. True healing is a journey and not an instant fix. Humans tend to treat symptoms and not the causes of their maladies. I have also found writing down my dreams as soon as I awaken can give me some insights, as there are lots of lessons and healing which takes place while we sleep. There is a lot I can say about energy in motion, which is the meaning of the word “emotion.”:smile:

Redchic12 15-01-2023 01:37 PM

Thank you Starman that was really helpful.

I like that ie emotion is energy in motion.

I’m really going to think about you have said and see where I’m at.

Starman 15-01-2023 08:07 PM

The simplest techniques are often the most effective. Something as simple as using our own breath, as breath control can help with emotional control. When people are scared they often hold their breath, excited often brings rapid breathing, and lots of people who do meditation use their breath to slow themselves down and center their emotions.

When a person is in a crisis, a crisis intervention counselor will most often slow that person down and try to bring them into the moment by using breathing techniques. The quality of our breathing often changes with our emotional states. Stretch, breathe deeply, and give thanks for this very moment.

Keep it simple, don’t judge yourself too harshly, and laugh at ourselves, especially at the stuff we might have taken too seriously.

God’s speed in your journey Redchic12 :smile:

Redchic12 16-01-2023 01:52 PM

Thanks Starman.

I was taught these breathing techniques many years ago but forgotten about them. Yep I think it’s time to start doing them again.

Many thanks for the reminder.

gemma 19-01-2023 02:43 AM

So grateful for these amazing teachers...thank you Starman and Bartholomew... fascinating read.

bartholomew 20-02-2023 03:31 AM

In Part four of our story the tale will continue in a slightly different form. It is to be called "Remembering".

James/Bartholomew