Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Nature (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   I am worried, devastated and uncertain about how I feel... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=147730)

PecaS 20-11-2023 03:31 PM

I am worried, devastated and uncertain about how I feel...

Hi Everyone! One of my sisters co workers told us that he had a friend who was giving up for adoption a little 3 month old chihuahua mix. My sister told me and we started up the process... Reached out and everything. All was good.

Today we were supposed to meet with the friend of a friend to pick up the pup. As a security measure, I had agreed with this person to meet at a petco as it is a very public, dog friendly place. Today she reached out to tell me that "a relative had allowed two dogs to escape her house, one of them being the three month pup"

I do not know how I feel. I feel angry because what kind of irresponsible piece of **** allows two small dogs to get out? I mean, accidents happen, I know. I also know that people get distracted for any number of reasons and that is why accidents are accidents....

I feel sad because there are two dogs outside who had a wonderful life in the loving arms of a family and now they are lost outside.... I am worried because I know people are not kind.... There are those of us who are, but we are few.

I feel robbed. how could they not take better care of her? It was so close for her to be in MY arms... and as vane as that sounds, yes, at this point I think that she would have been better off in my arms...

Then, it would not be unheard that they use such an excuse instead of saying: " we decided not to give her up for adoption anymore" or " I had promised her to a relative who was uncertain, s/he came for her today and I do not have her anymore"

I guess that would be very probable because she's the friend of a coworker of my sister... Of course, I would rather hear that instead of "we lost her".

I am trying to use my psychic to find which way the truth is. to get some peace of mind and soul. but it is murky. what do you guys think?:confused:

Redchic12 25-11-2023 06:58 AM

You’ve asked what do we think?

I feel most of our suffering is caused by us wanting people or situations to be what We think they should be, instead of accepting what is.

All of your energy seems to be spent on thinking about how this situation has played out and making yourself miserable in process. Why not spend that energy on going to a few “dog pounds” and rescue a poor miserable dog that really needs love and a home.

Believe me, that will definitely bring you a lot of joy!!!

Native spirit 25-11-2023 10:39 AM

I would agree with Redchic but some of this story is not real.
it could be they decided to keep the pup and told you that story

Namaste

AngelBlue 26-11-2023 07:56 AM

I feel VERY strongly that the "story " you were told is just an excuse .
That little pup did not get lost.
Maybe they got a better offer ( financially) .
Trust me, the little puppy is not lost.

hallow 26-04-2024 11:22 AM

First question for you, did you give them any money?, or personal information? I hear of scams like that all the time. When dealing with a private person on the Internet I DO NOT, give any kind of personal information or money unless it's a face to face transaction.