Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Can your crown chakra be severed (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=148133)

lashon20 24-01-2024 07:01 AM

Can your crown chakra be severed

I was told entities severed the cords to my crown chakra after I’ve had reiki done where they thought there were entities in my crown but it was actually those deities that made it look like demons were there. When they pulled out what they thought were entities ended up pulling out my cords to my crown chakra. Now the deities are laughing at me aging I’ll be a lost soul in prison. I wa told in an energy reading that my cords to my crown were severed. I know from what I’ve read is that you can’t go to heaven if your cords are severed and there is no white light and you’re stuck

Unseeking Seeker 29-01-2024 03:55 PM

Just saw this. Trust me, no such thing can happen. Of course our fears can create demons, we ourselves conjure! No so clever, are we?

Forget all about chakras, is what I’d say. God-search is the quest, let’s stick to the plan. The rest of it* (*kundalini energisation) will happen on its own. We cannot control it anyway, the kundalini is Divine Mother, She loves us, if we trust Her.

Miss Hepburn 29-01-2024 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lashon20
I was told entities severed the cords to my crown chakra...

IMO - You are hanging out with the wrong people.
Me? I would get away from them fast.

Native spirit 29-01-2024 09:32 PM

Who ever told you this is Lying to you this would not happen
Reiki is a form of Healing it would not do this.

Namaste

Lacy448 29-01-2024 11:05 PM

I wouldn’t even entertain the idea of such a thing.
I wouldn’t feed any ideas that don’t support me.

Alethia 06-02-2024 05:23 AM

Quote:

I was told entities severed the cords to my crown chakra after I’ve had reiki done where they thought there were entities in my crown but it was actually those deities that made it look like demons were there. When they pulled out what they thought were entities ended up pulling out my cords to my crown chakra. Now the deities are laughing at me aging I’ll be a lost soul in prison. I wa told in an energy reading that my cords to my crown were severed. I know from what I’ve read is that you can’t go to heaven if your cords are severed and there is no white light and you’re stuck

Hello Lashon

This sounds quite harrowing when I read it in this way. It also must have left you very concerned. I’ve done energy healing and I’ve also received it. I know that at times, when people have described what’s going on in me, it was always symbolic and sometimes, quite confronting to the point it opened me to feel things in the face of those explanations. Your crown chakra may have some disconnection from loss or trauma, but just know it’s not the end. In fact working on your crown chakra in ways you build your connection differently, you’ll soon see how you can take charge, build up your energy centres and heal those things. I have never described inner processors in the way you’ve been told. Most people describe what they feel into different types of languages and beliefs, it just remember it’s all related to feeling. Connection and feeling. You have ample time to open your chakras and build a deeper connection to you. :hug3:

takenoverbody 11-02-2024 12:41 PM

Any chakra including

head one, the top head, can be jammed

I use VB6 (visual basic 6) and php (pHp) programs

to talk with most people - since I look like an alien when asking questions,
they don't answer mi question´ez. Can't type that e right. Sorry.

I would do a program that lives in the emptiness (most of them do)

and (well I have a couple of free programs in the internet) runs a circle

then at a key.code command (a key command) disconnects from it

and "goes outside the circle". I like games. I might be half-some-odd-ET, sometimes,

when I write. Don't be afraid. The help is coming. LOL

#head_chacra_jam

I hope I answered a bit to your question. My mind tends to wander. Not focus.

A Gray Vidar 29-03-2024 07:43 PM

Quote:

The crown chakra is an standard target for the "demonic/Dark entities" is is in no way preventing you wntry into the raanks of the gods or paradise. as god is an all powerful and omniscient healer/creator that can heal any dammage done to you as your spirit is imortal and god is eternal.

Love and Blessings