View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 11:36 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
I have been meditating daily since 1974 and have had many great realizations along the way, the one that stands out for me was one of the first major realizations that unfolded within me in the year 1975, it was then that it finally dawned on me that the still small inner voice that i kept hearing and thought that this was the voice of my intuition, revealed to me that it was in fact my higher self talking to me, which revealed itself to be my immortal divine soul,
this realization brought tears to my eyes at the time.
Lol, with recognition...good. It's these kinds of stories that may inspire someone to dive deep...
meaning to Be still, lay down any confusion, just go within.
Ha, I just told a story in that made in God's image thread, as you were writing this, lol.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru