View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 05:30 PM
Ascender

Defect looking for a character.

The four rites of passage for which all of humanity will eventually become engaged in, which are that of Transformation, Transmutation, Transfiguration, and lastly that of Translation, were difficult to express and write about, in particular the last two, which were transfiguration and that of Translation.

Although there is only one basic reference for that of transfiguration which relates solely with that of Jesus which is mentioned in search engines, there is zero reference anywhere for the last rite of passage which is that of Translation of flesh and bone into PURE SPIRIT ENERGY.

Here with the last two rites I had to rely solely on the spiritual wisdom that was uncovered from within me while in deep meditation and the inner voice of my guru who is ISHWARA.

With the sequence of translation ascension takes place totally, there is no ascending into the astral realm, this is only a gross ascension which hold the soul for a period then sends in back to understand deeper who he/she really is.

Translation means that the holy fire of spirit consumes all the outer koshas or sheaths, including the physical body, and thereby a point of no return is reached and the one within the translation leaves this relative universe and
is dissolved back into BRAHMAN, this ascension is final and complete.

I am considering writing a book about this called the four rites of humanity
but first feel that i need to gather some more insights into this future project.
Regards michael.