View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 10:45 PM
Master
Very interesting and informative, Fairy, thanks for sharing!:) My root chakra's been pretty active for about eighteen months now (possibly triggered by me falling hopelessly in love with a woman I subsequently formed a strong emotional connection with), and I can definitely relate to a lot of what you've shared here. For a while now I've been noticing some sort of connection between my root and heart centres, I still haven't quite figured that one out yet but it all seems to come back to my heart in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
When you're not in your lower abdomen, for instance withdrew from it out of subconscious fear (often past lives!) you can neither give & support NOR receive!!
I can particularly relate to this, unfortunately, the lower abdomen has been a particular problem area for me - it's also known as the 'seat of your emotions', apparently, and with good reason I've found, I'd stored a lot of repressed emotion in that area of my body. Spirituality can all too easily devolve into a bunch of abstractions and theorising if we're not careful, but I know that for me personally the biggest task has been to learn how to consciously inhabit my body and gradually release everything I'd unconsciously repressed - it's been an eye-opener, that's for sure, and it can be a rocky old road if you'd built up a lot of resistance to these emotions as I had done.