View Single Post
Old 14-12-2023, 02:33 AM
Master
Intimacy & Aloneness

A great deal of humans who are on the spiritual journey, tend to link up with this whole twin flame idea as part of their deeper awakening.

Whether this chosen person, whom you’ve decided is your twin flame is or is not, this idea and connection becomes a source of deep learning and deep connection for yourself.

Our deeper desire for intimacy and connection plays out in so many ways of life. We all want to be seen and heard, feel important and special in someone else eyes, especially this person we’ve chosen as our representation of deeper connection in us.

I learned a great deal through this creation, I created in me, towards another. I was very grateful, that even as I was quite delusional initially, just deciding to let myself open, trust and connect to this path, to another in this way, gave me valuable insight into my own delusional, ignorance and I was able to break through so much.. I was also lucky, in that, this connection, being mutual, trusting enough, challenging enough, allowed me to undo a lot in myself. Profoundly so.

All those deeper more vulnerable aspects of myself came up and out of me, I was able to feel, see, express openly everything in me in the safety of that connection. In my intimate partner relationship I was not able to source myself through them in this way. My spiritual journey was very important in me, it wasn’t something I could ignore. It was something I had to embark on.

In our minds we create all kinds of ideas what people mean to us. That’s ok if it’s a temporary, growing changing awareness. If you hold another to being what you need, be prepared for what that need opens as yourself. Because it will.

When we chose a certain path, that ignites us, opens us, that’s a beautiful thing for our growth and experience. Understanding who and what you are as a changing, growing human in those choices, is just as important.

When you cling to an idea, hold expectations or get very attached to your chosen path, you cannot open deeper to what this chosen path seeks for you.

I’m aware as a seeker more directly what the twin flame path, activated in myself. We are all different with different issues and needs, but even so if your open and growing with this choice, with any path you chose, you will notice how everything moves, shifts and changes in this choice.

If you’re not open to feel your way through, the circumstances as they arise and present themselves, you’ll miss what this flame within you truly means.

It’s not wrong to want and desire closeness and intimacy. At the core we are always seeking this in some form of our life experience.

The issue at the core, when it hasn’t dealt with it’s own aloneness, It’s own intimacy, it can decide what ‘feels’ wonderful and important and cling and hold on for dear life. This clinging is what causes your suffering.

Intimate connection with ourselves and others, is something to be enjoyed. Something to cherish, but it too, is a fleeting moment where we let go, let that experience be as the moment decided. It’s not something we force or make into.

Mutual connection and relating, is about two people or more who openly respect each other as each one requires.

It’s our personal responsibility through any path, twin flame or anyone, to respect and let go of our unhealthy attachments to them. In a world where each person builds their own intimacy, their own connection, we can build and have an entire reality forged on that creation.

If you’re simply leaning on ‘one’ as being something important and not leaning on yourself as the ‘one’ you’ll never move past this idea someone else is the other half of you.

We are born into separation which creates this skewed idea we are not whole and complete. Our conditioning reinforces this.

The spiritual quest, to source yourself ‘out there’ in something, is part of this conditioned idea, that life or someone else completes us, that something is missing. That we need to have this particular person close to feel alive and whole.

My mind fabricated a story to trick me into opening up to my own connection. My own deeper sense of self, that isn’t governed by the world or another.

It’s my birthright to know and feel complete as ‘I Am’..