View Single Post
Old 21-12-2023, 01:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Could someone please connect to me, I'm so confused an lost.

I hope someone can please help me cause I'm so confused and lost. So 8 months ago I kept asking 888,999,000,555,5555,111 and my birthday. I asked a tarot reader and she said tht my guides were trying to bring me new beginnings. One of the readers said that my guides wanted me to quit the job and I be a hermit to empower myself and work on my inner self. Then she said they wanted me to let go of the materialism.

Then one person said I had a portal open up inside me and that I need to listen to my guides. I thought I was about to leave the planet. Then I thought I had to throw everything out. I thought i couldn't walk away from the house or I would die and deplete my root chakra. So I stayed isolated doe 8 months with no phone or anything. Then those dieties I mentioned were bothering me and then in October an November it got really bad. I was supposed to go through a spiritual awakening and to have changes in November. Something this entity sis with voodoo tht took me out if spiritual alignment when I grabbed my cellphone.

Everything just went downhill from there. These beings scared be into throwing everyday tht I needed out. Thy have been haunting me nonstop. I believe they have out curses or something in me and are possessing me. I spoke with one lady and she said I as a lot if negative energy around me and she a dark spirit around me. She said they want to destroy everything for me. I'm way if my oath and don't know how to get back on. She told me I was never suppose to quit my job and sit in the house. Tht that was a trick from these beings. The other day I heard bouns to house for life and bouns to earth for life with no abundance. But that was after I gave my info to that astrologer. I let my ex move in so he could support me, I've been in o much fear.

I think tht might be a mistake and have taken me due the off my path. Also they had me believing I couldn't spend money or it will deplete my root chakra and kill me. I'm not sure what is going on, what am I supposed to be doing or anything. I'm wondering was I tricked from the beginning and those red birds weren't my guides. I don't know what's going on. Am so lost and confused. I know this guy who is my weegy work said tht I was ascending but somewhere I've lost connection to my guides.