View Single Post
Old 30-01-2024, 07:11 AM
Nobody 444

What is an entity?

This is a word I only reserved for my GOD.

I guess we must look at life and identify spiritually that everything is alive. Space is alive as the suns and moons and planets are alive. Then can we look at space as the body. What is this entity if it is not the body what is in the body if it is an entity? The organs in us each have purpose and life. Each planet sun and partial of dust sings inside the body of life. Space is not empty nor is it nothingness. It is full of life and space itself is alive like our body is alive. As it is carrying inside of it all the other forms of life.

If you want my definition of what I feel an entity is this would be intelligent energy. My GOD is an entity of pure intelligent energy. There is no real form to the entity. The entity is perfect. I do realize in science many things can be classified an entity but truthfully are they really entities?

I do not believe a true entity can be so easily classified. And if classification is easy then I think you may not be looking at an entity. Is a spirit an entity? if it is how are we classifying what is entity. To me spirit is spirit no mystery no belief system needed. Is it an entity if we do not understand it? Is that what makes it an entity? And if I understand the entity, is it still an entity to me? As I said this word I reserve for my GOD and my GOD only.

To conclude our space is the material plain of existence and this plain contains life. We live on a plain a dimension separated from other space or dimensions, and each is a plain of existence. If I talk about the ethereal plain of existence, am I speaking about a new entity? I do not think so. This is just my observation in life. You should study the various plains of existence and look at that space. Each plain is different and so is the space in the plain. It is true. Our space is not the same space as the ethereal plain. The space in the ethereal plain is not the same space that is inside the Astral plain.

When your studies include other plains, I think you will sort this out. I think you will come to a better conclusion as to what space maybe to you. Hopefully you will find clarity in this matter.

I enjoyed your post.