View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 05:35 PM
Suspended
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
Hello

Can I ask, what is Seal? I feel something around me too, but cannot find out is it positive or negative, is it mine or not. Like bubble of breath I'm in.

Thank you.

No problem! FallingLeaves told me about the seal. It's something like a seal from God as in you alredy took something to the highest level and you're not supposed to do that action again because you already experienced and learned what you needed to because you reached the highest vibration of it.

If that make sense. I'll tell you my meditation story.

When I turned 18 I got really deep into meditation. I would meditated 30-45 minutes twice a day. i split it up as one breath meditation while laying down and then i'd go sit outside and meditate with the suns energy.

I did this for six months and I got to experiecne a brief enlightenment that lasted 3-6 months after. It was like my crown chakra became so open, i think all my chakras were open at that time .

i had out of body experiences, i felt god all the time, had many supernatural experinces involvin jesus, the buddha, and vishnu.

it's weird though, because those three relate to the only religions i ever read about. i knew what christianity was, i read the bible twice, iread the 8 fold path buddhism book, and i briefly read the quran.

anyway, that's why i have a seal on me to stop me from meditating.

i still meditate, but not for the purpose of enlightenment.

and it's difficult to even get into the state of mind to meditation now, like there's a block, it feels like walking through mud.

Does that make sense about the seal?