View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
No problem! FallingLeaves told me about the seal. It's something like a seal from God as in you alredy took something to the highest level and you're not supposed to do that action again because you already experienced and learned what you needed to because you reached the highest vibration of it.

...Does that make sense about the seal?
Hello Dear. Yes, it makes sense. Thank you for sharing your experience; mine is completely different, but I feel deeply what you wrote. Especially about something that you learned and that repeating the lesson is not necessary. Actually it calms me very much, because I feel that I also learned something to the highest extend, something that maybe was not in my soul plan to learn, but neverthless the lesson is precious and I hope
that it will not need to happen again. Right now I'm in completely new attitude and it's like I'm both ready and forced to focus on lessons that I need to do like self-healing, self-acceptance, responsibility for myself and becoming more conscious, such things. It's hard to believe to me that I'm so unaware of my divine nature that woke up after meeting him. I really hope it all is not an accident or some mess but it all leads to my happiness.

I'm grateful for this conversation as I feel lonely and isolated after breaking up my last relationship and here I found some peace and connection. Have a good day/evening.

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-03-2024 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences