View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 10:52 AM
Sonolil

Well... the consequence is that we all die anyway, though our spirits may live on. My spirit living on is a 100% fact to me as far as I'm concerned. But that may have nothing to do with this topic.

Generally speaking, that's the thing. It's our life and death. Whether we "focus on manifestations or the mystery" whether we want or not want, it's all Tao anyway. So for me, it's less of "I'm not speaking or speaking because I want or not want something" and more... "it's my life and I saw things differently."

It's yours to find the Meaning of life. That is, in my dictionary, it's yours to find Truth and Love it. But we can do it together, if you want.

What I don't necessarily like about Tao Te Ching the BOOK, is that it tends to make up down and down up and the reality I found was not always like that. And that was what ired my initial anger. But I also did find that it is true sometimes, and not so easily dismissible.

In the end, I just chose Wisdom the way I know it. Be curious and cherish what you know, but trust the Dark Unknown as good. Embrace Truth but maintain Innocence. That sort of thing. Harder than it sounds at times, but... it really didn't get any better than that no matter what.