Thread: Love is love
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonolil
My stance is roughly the same as it has always been.

Love is love.
Not entirely true. There are levels of love, varieties of love.
And if/when you grow & learn from relationships you've had, go through personal growth etc, your Heart chakra (and all others) open up more and become more balanced.
The result of that is that you are capable of feeling love in a much much deeper way. You could then think "I love him/her more than my last partner!" but generally that isn't true, it's you that has grown and can love in a deeper way.
Then there's love for your children, flowers, crystals, animals, trees, mankind in general, the planet, and so on and so forth. All love, but not the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonolil
....But that doesn't mean I have to be bound to him like some others say, or how you cannot experience love or sexual intimacy with anyone else. To me, this kind of bondage is wrong and demonic. The same kind of bondage that buried wives along with husbands.
So try me again universe.
Indeed it doesn't matter -shouldn't matter- whether you're totally happy in a Soulmate or TF relationship. What matters is that you're happy.

But you seem to take what 'others' say as the truth. Most people's idea and view of what TFs are isn't correct at all.
You do make those people your gauge yet you end with "try me universe". That is peculiar.
If you want to address the Universe you should base your quest on the Universe, not on 'others' who don't know what they're talking about.

What I mean is.... It's like taking what persons A B C say to be the truth, not being happy with that, then turning to person D to dare him about that truth while person D has nothing whatsoever to do with it.
A bit odd...