Thread: Hell Loops ?
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 03:30 AM
Administrator
Hello

We can all make things right in life if we make that choice to get help and accept help. If not one is lost to their own path. No one tried harder than I did to work things out to make a life to keep the kids safe. I am blessed that the kids came out OK but too Heart came into their life at the right time. Teen years form whom they become a lot.

Sadly for now I have cut ties with the Eldest Son I have as he had been so nasty since money found him from his Dad that he never shed a tear over dying or even came home from work when he was told he was dead !

I have learned that I come first in this world and that everyone else can get behind me in supports or feel my side that can cut ties. I feel the EX a bit a times but not in the way of him being in this world. More that he has a lot of work to do in death.

I am just waiting for the time to write my story. Looking for someone that can put it on paper for me. I feel that my life has a meaning for others to learn from.

I have met one other that shares a similar path I walked, and she too go out alive but not fully intact. Abuse takes a tole on the body as one ages. I have a bad knee and shoulder to show for the abuses. Yet it all lead to finding love in the later years of life and for that I am blessed.

9 years with Heart now married and still very blessed and happy.

I too look at things I have done in the past and wonder what awaits me but too I feel I have maenad the bridges with those I did things too.

Lynn