View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 04:31 PM
Master
Today I went to the crystal shop. I was -and am- SO happy as since 3 days I can walk as good as normal again so I decided to risk the 1 hour drive to the shop with my ankle & foot.
It actually went quite okay.

I got a lovely sacred heart angel that is quite pinkish! The only one like that.
And I had a look at the astrophillites from Russia they had in, bought a beautiful rough piece.
And a rough piece of flint, something that has been on my mind since I saw the gorgeous flint crystal skull for sale that had belonged to Judy Hall. But way out of my budget.

And... I got an amethist & clear quartz Vogel crystal! Not a real Vogel as these are way too expensive. (Those have specific degree angles, and having the narrower longer point a percentage of the wider one -or something like that, hihi).
But a Vogel nonetheless, a 12 facetted one.
I never took an interest in Vogels but I liked the ones they have and this one in particular. Along one side it has lots of rainbows, almost running its length.

Very happy, with my crystals, that I managed to drive an hour & be in the shop for 1 hour, and especially happy with my new angel!!
Now there's tranquility inside again.
(Whenever a crystal calling me I get so danged restless!)