View Single Post
Old 30-11-2012, 04:56 PM
GhostMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
I guess it depends on your definition. Mates can mean friends or it can mean Mates as in like wolves.

Maybe it is best to use the 'relationship' and your 'feelings' as the guide...not some label or concept.......

Ahh...now this is where I was going with my thought process.

Why assign the label at all?

I feel that within the 'new age' community, we have injected a lot of fluff and unnecessary labels into the spiritual process, convoluting it and making it much more complicated and misunderstood than it needs to be.

Because, what purpose, do labels serve?

The only thing labels do is give a compartment in which to place a person or idea...to make it feel comfortable..identifiable to ourselves. But in doing that, we simultaneously take away a bit of the wiggle room for change and de-power ourselves in a sense, because we have confined ourselves, or others, with in a word.

This is just another facet of why the twin flame concept falls flat for me.

I also do not believe in soul groups. I'm still not sold on the concept of off-worlders incarnating here. I have found that human beings are completely unaware of their own power, and as I read somewhere....when they meet their soul, they are so blown away by the divine power, they can't help but think it MUST come from some other planet, it CAN'T be from earth. It's unfortunate that bit of esoteric knowledge has been stolen from human kind. Is it possible that people from other planets are incarnating here? Sure, it is. Do I think it's in the great numbers that you see when you participate in forums such as this one? Nope, absolutely not.

I have come to find through my own awakening, and my own experience, that the truth, and the mechanics of our souls or inner beings, is much more simple than a lot of people will accept. It's in human nature to create the fantastic, to engage the imagination, even as adults. Because sometimes, simple is not exciting. But I have found great truth in the joy I have found...of course this is my own opinion, and everyone is free to believe as they wish, I only share my own view, because perhaps there are others here that have drawn the same conclusion, and we'll be able to compare notes.