View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 01:11 AM
Iseke

Maybe not so much you, Alamode, as the people who fret and worry over whether this person is my twin and what does that mean and what if he's not really the True Twin and will I ever love another and how can I hope to ever be in a relationship again if I can't be with him and what if I don't find him and etc.

I agree that no one should be limiting themselves, and GhostMachine is right to ask "Do you feel you're capable of loving another BESIDES your twin?" because love shouldn't need to be confined only to one's twin!

Some people say it is the most intense, profound love they've ever felt. For me, it was a profound consciousness experience. I'm um...let's just say, not exactly open to deep emotions and feelings, so I think I focus my attention more on other aspects of it. And those aspects, well, whenever I experience them, no matter who brings them on, I pay attention. I've had some profound love experiences with people I would not describe as my twin, and in no way do I feel they are invalidated by that fact.

To me, I said the twin experience is different, not only or better. For me.