View Single Post
Old 29-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Spring1988

I think my oldest and youngest sisters have seen it, definitely my youngest sister. My youngest sister has witnessed our energy twice. My oldest sister, she said she has always known how I felt about LOML (love of my life). I'm pretty sure she has witnessed our energy a few times.

I think LOML's oldest daughter can see the energy as well. We were all over my oldest sister's house a few weeks ago and I was in the living room with my youngest baby and the rest of the kids along with LOML's oldest daughter. LOML's youngest daughter and my middle daughter are the same age and are friends. So my daughter sometimes goes to LOML's house to play with her daughter. When we were at my sis house in the living room, the two girls were talking about when they were gonna play again at LOML's house. So her oldest daughter looked at me with this huge smile and asked, "Sweetpea was over at my house?" And I said yeah, she was over a few weeks ago with little one. (phew, wipes brow at the tongue twisting daughter speak lololol)

It was an innocent question but it was the look she gave me when she asked that struck me. Then, maybe 10 minutes later, LOML walked past us and smiled at me. About a minute later, she came back and asked me if I wanted a beer and I said yes. So I glanced over at her oldest daughter and she was smiling hard and had this look on her face that best could be described as surprise and knowing.

I've never asked LOML if she has told anyone about us but I guess i wouldn't be a stretch if she did.

Also, LOML's mom's profile pic on a social networking site was a picture of her mom, me, and LOML that was taken in the early 90s (it was actually a big family pic with about 12 people but her mom cropped it so that it was just us three in the profile pic). Now that I think about it, I haven't seen or spoken to her mom since we took that pic.