View Single Post
Old 30-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aset90
Thanks, I agree with this, but of course, was even doubting that. I get so far in belief and then I lose it a little. I read other peoples' synchronistic events and signs; like that they manifest for a definitive signal from the universe that whatever they are thinking is right or something. That very rarely happens to me, instantaneously as others'. I realize there isn't only one way, but sometimes I do think that if one is more spritually attuned then maybe they receive signs quicker?

Who knows. I'll take the indirect sign through my mom as affirmation from above, for me. For this weekend espeically. I'm excited nervous

It usually comes in waves for me. Sometimes the 'messages' are too amazing to deny, and other's I let doubt creep back in. Then something remarkable happens to remind me that it's not my imagination again. That is what our guides are for...to help us with doubt. Ultimately, it's up to us to be open to it. And the more open we are the more miracles happen. Take time daily if possible to just let yourself relax and clear your mind. Meditation is best, but if you can't do it, just stare at a wall and don't think about anything. And above all, ask for your guides to help you. They are there for that very reason.