View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 05:04 AM
twincities

I have been pondering this one for a while, as it brings back memories from when I first met the woman who is soon to be my ex wife, and a bit bittersweet. When we first met, I swear we were pushed together by the universe, with the relevant part of that story being on an early date, we were out in a park and I swear at least two people that day were telling me to marry her. We thought we were soulmates, or at least used those words once, but clearly things have fallen apart. We learned so much from each other, I can't help but think that we were meant to follow this path and help each other out. Is this what is meant by karmic soul mates?

One of the reasons I believe the TF idea so strongly is in part due to my prior experience with this soulmate. Alas, my twin and I have not gotten to be together, but relevant to this thread, my wife once asked me if I thought she was the most beautiful woman in town - how's that for a loaded question? I think she was really getting at the beautiful energy that we were dancing around trying to ignore (my twin and I that is) since we really didn't know anything about what was going on then and this was years ago.