View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 02:00 PM
Deactivated Account

The question is why does God exist? I don't think there is a reason for God to exist. Why do you exist, what is your reason? Why do fish exist? Why do stones exist? Why does the sun and moon exist? Were all this created by accident and implicitly our life here a consequence of this, hence also accidentally? Or was it just all conscious and deliberately created?

In my opinion, we are born atheists, we are taught about God by our parents/family/school/friends. I also don't believe in a personal(human-like) God, there is no sense for a personal God to love its creation so much but to punish them for an eternity, right?

For me the personal God also makes no sense and seems arrogant in the way that is omniscient and omnipresent, wants to be praised for an eternity (listen to our prayers while we alive and then wants to be adored forever). The Personal Human Deity like God/Allah was probably invented early by humans. Why is the Personal God a Human and not a Lion?
I don't believe we as humans are superior to animals, it's our perception.

If God created us, then who created God?

We can be our own gods, as god can reside in any of us, there might be no God but we part of a pool of consciousness, it's all about perception as Greenslade wrote.

There are infinite possibilities but for me these 3 make the most sense:1) Simulated Universe (God being the coder), 2) We emerged from a pool of energy and consciousness (God being the source) , 3) We are just a byproduct of an accident in this Universe, and life emerged also by mistake as there would be no other way (we are alive because by pure coincidence everything is in place to keep us alive, distance from SUN for example, and we just evolved with time, otherwise we won't be here and life would not exist).

That's my 2 cents there, but I do wonder, were we created by accident or deliberately? There must be an Universal Force. Even Einstein believed in a God of Spinoza, beauty, harmony, Universal balance). I wouldn't be surprised if we would have been living in a Simulated Universe coded by an alien or being the accidental creation of a giant amoeba.

It's this Universal Source (God/Creator) Conscious? Is it a pool of consciousness? Or is our Creator unconscious and just a mass of energy? Are the living the only conscious ? How do we know that a stone is not conscious as well? I can continue like this for an eternity in an endless loop, but I decide to stop here.

Does life create the Universe or does the Universe create life?