View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 06:28 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
I disagree because of my own assumptions based on observation and scientific discoveries.

Nothing is "always been".

Everything around us including ourselves, our planet, and our own universe have been changing, and continue to evolve.
From the big bang to new species...
There is not anything that does not change, even a rock becomes a sand in time and wear.

"Always been" may not be accurate, because at the "level" of Infinity, time does not even exist. Infinity might be the most fundamental thing. Not even "in existence" because it is more fundamental than that where it cannot be described. If it had to, then you could say that Infinity is changeless and has always existed, but it is not a creator itself. It is pure potential. But it is also the kinetic. It is everything.

The Creator is Infinity becoming aware. I don't know how that happened. If you want cosmology and understanding of Creator I recommend the Law of One: www.lawofone.info also known as the Ra Material.

It goes into soul evolution through the densities (like dimensions).

We are each the Creator. There is only One mind in the Universe. Therefore the Creator learns and changes as we evolve.

According to the Law of One, the Creator does not create as much as it experiences itself.

The closest thing to God would be called a Logos. Each galaxy and star is a Logos, and sub-Logos respectively.
Yes, even The One Infinite Creator changes.

Last edited by IndigoGeminiWolf : 03-03-2019 at 07:43 AM.