View Single Post
Old 30-11-2012, 02:53 AM
Experiencer
While I obviously can't speak for everyone who believes in the TF concept, I can say that I don't believe I need another person to complete me. I am complete. However, it was only upon meeting my TF and subsequently going through the healing process that I discovered this about myself. I had always thought that without a man I was less than a person. Meeting him completely changed my viewpoint on this. I don't believe that I am a half of a soul. I am a complete soul just the way I am. Ultimately I believe that I and everyone else are parts of the source, thus I am one with everything and everyone. I believe the individual personality chooses to incarnate in two separate bodies on the three dimensional realm to further accelerate its growth (unconditional love of self and others). We do have many soul mates, not just a twin flame, but ultimately I believe at the essence of everything that all is one.

And as a sidenote, before this situation happened to me, I wouldn't have believed it either. I was pretty much a complete atheist and a materialist. I used to think soulmates were a cute concept, but one without any basis in reality. Now my viewpoint has completely changed.