Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old Today, 08:15 AM
Master

Sparrow. Many thanks for explaining those things to me and for answering my questions.

SPARROW….” Since you are already acquainted with Bob O’Hearn, as none other than "AnotherBob", you can simply ask him yourself as to the nature and content of his articulate platform piece.”

Wow I wish ide known that because I would have directed some of these questions directly to him.

SPARROW……” When individual consciousness expands beyond the limitation of adopting a singular physical form of identity or ego, that consciousness gains access to perspectives of Self, and of others, that no longer require it to be defined as one definitive thing.

Yes my research has led me to this information and even tho it’s hard to get your head around it (from a 3D world) I do have some understanding of this.

SPARROW….” You stated: "I still can’t get my head around of some of the things that I have discovered."
My invitation to you, for you to reciprocate perspective from your unique view, was to bring forward what you have revealed….”

When I made that comment I was referring to a statement that another member made but can’t remember the who or what because it was a few weeks ago.

The reason I didn’t expand on it was because “what I discovered” was not of a spiritual nature and therefore not acceptable on this spiritual thread. In other words ide get a telling off for going off topic lol

Just one final question. If you don’t channel your words thru Bob, then how does he know what you want him to write on his website. I guess I mean how did Bob receive your info. Yes you’ve explained that I can ask Bob directly but ide appreciate your input first. And secondly how can you write these words on this forum without a third party. Your last paragraph above states that you have access to the Internet were you are, so was just wondering do you write all these comments from there and if so, how is that done?

Many thanks.
Old Today, 01:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
If you don’t channel your words thru Bob, then how does he know what you want him to write on his website. I guess I mean how did Bob receive your info..

Good Day Friends!

When I first came across this thread, I was so impressed by the quality of information being shared that I was moved to pass it on via a Wordpress blog, of which I publish nearly a dozen on various topics, both spiritual and literary, of my own creation.

I tried to arrange it by topic, so it was easier to reference the various themes Sparrow has touched on. All the materials in that blog are exclusively Sparrow's words from this thread and the other he posts at, in the Spiritual development sub-forum. In other words, it was copy & paste. The only editing was for grammatic errors, no words of mine were added. For example, I attempted to gather the various info that Sparrow shared on a particular topic in various exchanges and posts, and arrange it within one particular blog entry, such as information on the ET Agenda or Soul Groups, which may have been spread out over various posts.

Before establishing the blog, I spoke to Sparrow privately and received his approval, and then again once I posted the initial portion of the blog. Since establishing that venue, thousands of people who do not access this forum have been able to partake of the rare information which Sparrow has generously shared here.

When I encounter helpful knowledge, I am moved to share it with others so that they also may benefit. We are here to help each other after all. I have been deeply involved in spirituality my whole life (75 yrs), and have had the good fortune to study with a number of qualified teachers and so-called masters, but Sparrow is in a whole different category, and I thoroughly appreciate and am deeply grateful for this opportunity, and the exceptional grace that led me to meet him here and share his wisdom with others.

__/\__
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Guide

re post3222.....AnoterBob, and with all your work,we are truly grateful.
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Master

AnotherBob. Many thanks for that information and by the way I think you have done an excellent job of that Sparrow website cos it is so easy to find a particular subject without having to wade thru lots of other stuff that your not interested in. Well done!

AnotherBob……” Before establishing the blog, I spoke to Sparrow privately and received his approval….”

So how exactly did you speak to Sparrow privately? I mean Sparrow says he isn’t an entity and also that he doesn’t channel so I’m a bit confused about how this info was transmitted to you.

Just curious. No offence.

Many thanks.
Old Today, 02:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
So how exactly did you speak to Sparrow privately?

Dear Red, Thank you for your kind regard, and likewise Haza! I discovered an ingenious way of speaking privately to Sparrow, and you can too! It is called Private Message, and is available to all members here, by going to the top right hand corner of the page where it says "Private Message" and clicking on that. It will take you to a page where you can send and receive messages with other members. Much joy and peace to you my Friends!

__/\__
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Master

Thank you Bob.

Yes I know about the PM and I did send a message to Sparrow quite awhile ago but I did not get a reply. Maybe I didn’t do it correctly. Who knows.

So what I was trying to understand from Sparrow is how he puts his messages on the forum and now I guess how he puts his messages on the PM. There is obviously not a another person involved (from what he says) so I’m curious to know how he does it.

I guess I’ll just have to wait for his comments.
Old Today, 04:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes my research has led me to this information and even tho it’s hard to get your head around it (from a 3D world) I do have some understanding of this.

Dear Redchic12,

It is hard for many to get their head around it because human beings are indoctrinated, from the moment they leave the womb, to accept the narrative that they are nothing more than an intellectual ape. This could not be further from the truth.

The existing schooling model drastically needs to reform to teach children to explore and discover their own pre-birth spiritual memories; not the imposed beliefs of indoctrinated people. This custom is faithfully fulfilled on many other planets in the galaxy, where offspring are honoured and protected to a much higher degree. Doing this one simple thing would change the entire quality of life of all life forms, and the trajectory of the whole planet. Parents need to reject the accepted narrative they are told their children must adopt and choose to teach them the truth, as is their responsibility.

Despite my somewhat eccentric nature, which is how I have fun with my Self, my own ability to disassociate the need for pride or sense of Self-importance is what brings me here in service to you. It is also what is required to expand my consciousness to such extent that I may bypass etheric realms associated with human culture and influence. It is both my function and my passion to make contact with other forms and formats of consciousness and life, often in places very few even know exist. This is a primary function I have within the Asceleottyi, who are made up of many different life forms through the process I have described. That is, they inhabit all dimensions, at every possible so-called level, from all walks of life. My ability to do this is only possible because I was willing to let go of preconceived notions of Self and of the Ulraverse. My willingness to detach from specific restraints of culture and their indoctrinated thought processes as a species, made me a good candidate for communicating with other cultures of other forms of life. I would not be able to comprehend such profound cultures should I have rigid complex thought processes of how things are or should be.

Your own human evolution is driven not by biology or genetics, but by your thought processes as a race, as well as your collective intentions. To evolve beyond human restraints of mind and intellect, the individual must be willing to let go of the narrative of mass human consciousness that each individual connects to in experiencing their reality.

In this moment of now, you can choose to be one with the tree, with the bird, or one with the wind that whispers secrets between them. Most human beings simply choose to be Joe Bloggs; this does not have to be so.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old Today, 04:50 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

Proceeding forward to your other points…

I would suggest everything is of a spiritual nature if observed and understood through a lens of spiritual connection. This connection should be implied and explained to invite readers to see it from a spiritual point of view.
I may agree, some would not want your bottom smacked by Native spirit and Miss Hepburn.

Though, I find it a fascinating view through the lens of others point of perception, and encourage the beneficial diversity of alternative landscapes of perspective.

Once again, I cannot speak for Bob, but I join others in praise for both the intentions and the end result of his meticulous work. With tone of levity, misunderstandings and misinterpretations certainly lay the canvas for engaging conversation.

As to the accessing of the internet and formulating posts, this tends to occur using my fingers, which are attached to my hands. Those hands are subsequently attached to a handsome body.
I have use of a so-called physical body, but I also have use of an etheric/energy, a spirit and a No-body. Of course, I do not perceive them as bodies, as they are merely thought forms I use in different environments. I am using multiple thought forms simultaneously, doing multiple tasks, in multiple locations. I am more than one "thing", doing more than one thing, because my consciousness knows its Self as more than one thing.

Your internet, despite you thinking of it as a physical construct, is still just a thought form and operates as an energy network that reflects mass human consciousness. This network is seen and used by many different types of etheric and multidimensional beings in the galaxy. The issue that arises for spirits when effectively trying to compose and submit content on a human platform like the internet, is compatibility. Since it is still a thought form you all have created in mass human consciousness, any being wanting to interact with it must adopt a similar and compatible thought form. That is, they must think in a similar way to how you think, and their interface must adopt a similar vibration to convert thought to computer language and code. Though we do have compatability devices in the spirit world which convert "higher" vibrational thought into "lower" vibrational language, it is much more practical for me, who uses this social platform frequently, to simply use the physical body I have access to, since I am using it anyway for other purposes. It is like a pair of clothes I wear on for an occasion, which continue to exist for as long as my consciousness deems it useful. Since I am enjoying using it, I will likely keep using it for an extensive period while I continue sightseeing.

Apart from confusing you further, I hope this has at least entertained your mind and given you something to think about when doing the dishes.

-Sparrow

Old Today, 04:50 PM
Master
Dear AnotherBob,

Have you ever considered being a stand up comedian?

-Sparrow

Old Today, 05:08 PM
Master

Sparrow #3227...
..... Or maybe children should teach adults the truth?
My son, aged 2 told me all about God. Aged 3 he told me about a past life when he was a man on a boat and wore a coat that came right down to the floor. Up until being about 7 he would get feverish and appeared to suffer what I can only describe as PTSD about bombs . He would be terrified.
Age 6 , when he saw me looking up at the sky and the beautiful day he told me "it's not real mum. It's all a dream . You only wake up when you die "...
( Sorry to chip in!)