Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 12-07-2024, 06:30 AM
Knower
Unhappy Need a spell caster to help me...

What I'm wanting is someone to cast a spell to get "my dog" back. But first, please read my situation below...

I have been feeling a deep connection to this dog for over a year and just know it's mine.

A lady who sold me a puppy named Finn last year is who I've been talking to lately. She sent me pics of Finn's mother, who was for sale, and offered her to me for $120.00. I accepted her offer and had a scheduled time to meet at 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday. Well, at about 7:15 a.m. that morning, I texted her to confirm if she still could meet at 12:00 p.m. I didn't hear anything back for over two hours, and it was getting closer to the time that I needed to be leaving if I was going to a city 35 minutes away to meet her. So, I called her number and left her a voice message asking if she was still meeting me that day.

Her fiancé called me back from her phone. He said she had "rushed off to work" and left her phone there, but stated that he would give me her work phone number to text, and I could have her call me. Well, I waited a long time but never received any phone number from him. So, I could not get in touch with her that day. I texted her again on Wednesday, stating that we could meet her yesterday afternoon to pick up Avery (her dog for sale), but she still has not responded. She said something about her mom meeting us before, and I suggested that yesterday morning if she was too busy. I certainly do not mind meeting somebody else, if that makes it easier on her.

I have since sent her ex-boyfriend several e-mails regarding all this, and asking if he could help me get in touch with her. He actually posts the pet ads and communicates with everyone. He has even talked to my mom quite a bit. I don't know if he is actually her fiancé, or an ex-boyfriend. Back in May, she told me they were separated. But I don't know if they got back together and are getting married, or if the man answering the Facebook e-mails is really her ex-boyfriend, and the man I spoke to was a new guy, and her new fiancé. But she used the word "separated," which implies they were not exactly broken up, just spending time apart.

So, I'm thinking the fiancé that answered the phone could have very well been the same man answering the Facebook e-mails. It's just strange to me why someone would say, "I am going to send you her work phone number, so you can text her and ask her to call you" and not do it.

Anyway, I am just so depressed and beyond disappointed, because I think they may have sold her to somebody else. I just wish they would come out with it though. Why can't they just say, "I'm sorry, she's sold." Why make me wonder and wait? It's so frustrating, and I don't understand people sometimes. If they did give her away, that is perfectly fine, but please let me know in advance, and not make me wait until the day of our scheduled meeting, then avoid me altogether.

What's even sadder is, I have sort of been wanting this dog for over a year. When I bought Finn, they showed me a pic of his parents. I saw her and said, "I love the look of the dad! I wonder if Finn will look like him?? I wish they would sell him to me." At that time, I thought the pic of her was actually of the father. But, it was the mother.

It's just odd though that nobody is answering me at all, even the man who posts the ads online and normally answers e-mails... I'm thinking that is really the same "fiancé" who answered the phone and did not give me her work phone number

The only thing I can do is give it a day or two and see if they even respond to anything

I think I am going to not say anything else to them, just try this spell thing to see what happens. My hope is that my spell will make the person who bought her, if she was sold, feel an urge to return the dog back to them, giving me the chance to buy her again.

My goal with all this is I just thought if they sold it, maybe the person who bought it would have the sudden urge to give the dog back to them because of a cast spell. That would then give me the chance to buy her.

If this is something a spell caster can help with, please let me know. I'm clueless about all this, but I am willing to try anything at this point.
Old 12-07-2024, 06:37 AM
Knower
I also can provide pics of the dog if it helps makes a deeper connection to her spirit.
Old 12-07-2024, 08:24 AM
Administrator
Did you pay for the dog upfront? if so that is theft if you didn't maybe they changed their minds or didn't want to sell the dog,
it is up to them,
if you paid you can claim the money back, if they wont refund the money go to the police
casting a spell is not a good idea because what you send out comes back to you.

Namaste
Old 20-08-2024, 06:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Did you pay for the dog upfront? if so that is theft if you didn't maybe they changed their minds or didn't want to sell the dog,
it is up to them,
if you paid you can claim the money back, if they wont refund the money go to the police
casting a spell is not a good idea because what you send out comes back to you.
I did not pay them any money upfront-- thank goodness!! I still have not heard back from them. I have pretty much given up on it. I think if it was truly meant to be it would have happened.
Old 20-08-2024, 10:37 PM
Master
I'm sorry that happened to you. Thank goodness that you didn't give them any money. It's unfortunate that there are people like that who seem to go beating around the bush. The situation feels forced, to me, and even if I crafted a spell, I doubt it would work because of their mindset. Sometimes we just have to walk away from certain people and situations.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)