Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-11-2014, 07:11 PM
Soulo

Question Seeing police cars everywhere I look?

Hi Everyone!

I've been involved with signs and synchronicities for a few years now, mostly numbers. For about a couple months, could be more but since I've really taken notice, I have an inner knowing of where police are, everywhere I am. Every time I'm driving, which is basically every day. There can be cars heading in the direction to pass me or heading in my direction behind me or even sometimes when I don't even see a car in sight, I will say to myself or to whoever I'm with, "there's a cop." And there always IS. For example, one late night I was driving back home, not a soul on the streets, and I had the knowing/thought that a TRUCK police vehicle was going to be approaching and pass me. It was strange because A) I have never seen a police truck in my city, ever. Ever.

Again, this happens basically everyday. Now, here is what I think it could be:

A) Physical "evidence" of a presence - I have a deceased grandfather who was a police officer in the city here who passed away in his younger days during a police marathon, who I've never met. (During a psychic medium session one time, he was the first one to step forward and even identified himself by validating he doesn't like my half naked man air freshner!! )
B) Foreshadowing the future - Hopefully I won't be dealing with a bad situation??
C) Soul searching - I've been inclined to search psychic abilities - the Clair's!

Does anyone have any input? I thought the 1's were haunting enough in my life, now it's police cars!!

PS. Right when I submitted this, I was directed to 1:11 on the clock.

Last edited by Soulo : 24-11-2014 at 08:11 PM.