Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-06-2024, 02:22 AM
Master
The red ray

Does anyone have information about the rays, other than as sketchily outlined on https://alphaimaging.co.nz/masters-and-the-ray-colours ?

As at this time, I’m curious about the red ray, since it ‘came to me’, connected with my left eye, vividly illuminating the darkness in the dead of night.
Old 20-06-2024, 06:39 AM
Master

How did it come to you? Vision or verbal?

Where did your interpretation of it being a ray transpire?
Old 20-06-2024, 09:18 AM
Master
@ JustBe ~ here is a poem I wrote on this experience:

Eye of Horus

in the dead of the night
we stir from dreamless sleep
meditative and in deep quietude

as of an impulse from the universe
we polarise our consciousness
taking opposing positions

as both the lustful beast
and also hapless fearful victim
we are both yet none in the drama

roles rotate as dream forms orbit
the eye of Horus rooted in love
birthing a strobe of light

the darkness is illumined
the light beam enters our eye
or does it flow forth; we know not

quiescent toroidal heart hums on
withdrawing the emanation
in time dissolved peace

Wide awake, in meditative contemplation, in the middle of the night, there was a small night lamp on in the room, a ray of red light, a beam, illumined the room, connected with my eye. It remained thus for maybe 5 seconds or so, no discomfort, no revelation, nothing.

Of course there’s always a scientific possibility, maybe a retina problem or whatever, nothing can be ruled out but offhand it does not seem to be an ailment. Surreal, no explanation comes to mind.
Old 20-06-2024, 09:42 AM
How fascinating, Unseeking!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-06-2024, 11:52 AM
Master

[quote=Unseeking Seeker]@ JustBe ~ here is a poem I wrote on this experience:

[u]Eye of Horus[/
Thanks for clarifying your experience in the poem. I appreciate you writing that out.

… no explanation required. I guess sometimes those times occur.

I had an experience myself over the weekend. I was in meditation and my body from the earth up to my crown began to form a symbolic creation in my minds eye. Below my feet a selenite crystal began to merge as my body. As it rose up as a selenite tower, I then witnessed above my crown chakra or just above my head, a golden bejewelled sword with a red garnet centre piece. I didn’t share that to the group, but I felt drawn to share here.
Old 20-06-2024, 03:39 PM
Master
@ JustBe~ thanks for sharing, a remarkable experience indeed.

I guess you are right, better not to analyse, even though mind does seek validation.
Old 20-06-2024, 11:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ JustBe~ thanks for sharing, a remarkable experience indeed.

I guess you are right, better not to analyse, even though mind does seek validation.

I feel at times the experiences give us validation in relation to our own personal process. Where we are and reside within increments or aspects in formation or and when we ‘complete’ processors.

I recall one time waking in the middle of the night and my microwave which I could see from the doorway lit up in the most vibrant emerald green colour. At that moment I felt drawn to send healing green energy to a friend on other side of the world. I had no idea why or why that transpired but I connected and sent it forward.

The next day I sent a message to see if all was well. He informed me he had just spent the night in hospital with a heart scare.. I had no idea of course. My spontaneous interlude was revealing much more than I could imagine or connect too, but certainly now in me, there is a much bigger understanding and deeper realisation of all as one in me now.

During that same period, when all my family were interacting socially, my sisters sitting room filled up with gold light and an energy so big and bright. It was daytime and momentary but no one else saw it. I was in a deeper spiritual awakening process at that time. I see how coming full circle in this process, has gifted me with the gold sword and ruby centred in it as myself. All these colours and energies in my becoming, linking to the relationship they hold as myself.

The emerald green is associated with the heart chakra and over the weekend I was doing a lot of meditations connected to the heart chakra for my own openings. The extension in healing hands supporting others once more. I recall one lady who I was laying hands on her heart, describing how the experience was for her after we’d done. She was using words like ‘holy’ and ‘servants of god’ and describing how the wave moved over her heart. I was simply immersed in open silence allowing and being present as I am.
Old 21-06-2024, 12:13 PM
Master
I've posted info on the Red Cosmic Ray here, on this forum, new topic:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...25#post2196525