Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Ascender

Angel1 last part of dream came true

So the last fact of my dream from 2 years ago finally came true, the other facts in the dream came true right away.
When I had the dream I interpreted the last part to mean change, and now my twin is going through changes. Even his demeanor in the dream is the same as it is now.
Also I asked for a sign, 2 days later I received a letter from his job asking me to do an evaluation of him, are you serious? I filled out the evaluation and went to mail it, couldn't find a mailbox on my way and ended up pulling up to the post office by his work. The road he would normally park down was closed and everyone was parked in a lot next to the po. And there was his bike, he was there and if that road hadn't been closed I never would have even saw it.

I really wanted to run into the building and look for him, but I thought, no that's chasing and I resisted the pull. I went back to my day but it was so hard to do that. It's not even a day he used to normally be there, he could have been in a meeting or something. It was so hard not to go look for him!
That's what the old me would have done. I did end up sending him a message that day and yes it turned out we really needed to talk so glad I did.

I'm freaking out because the dream has all come true, but the dream didn't go any further than now and now I don't know what's going to happening. I don't know everything that's going on with him because we haven't been able to talk as much but he told me his path is changing and changing and he doesn't know if we will be in each other's lives... that one sentence broke my heart and I just cry and cry. But he also said we will be friends forever and he is looking forward to when we can get together.
The person that raised him and the person he told me is the only person in the world that he trusts is passing over... soon. And it may be a very long time until I see him again. The other night I did a meditation to send my twin love and I ended up connecting to his relative. I felt and feel a very strong connection with this person, whom I have never met. I feel this person may also be the mutual guide or related to this mutual guide that my twin and I share.
But I am freaking out because I don't know what's going to happen or if/when I'll ever see my twin again. This is so hard! I know I have to let him go and if he is meant to be mine he'll come back someday.
I guess I just needed to vent, thanks for reading.

Edited to add: forgot to add, the last 5 or 6 days I have been seeing 22 and 222 everywhere I look. I looked it up and 222 means change.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 12-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Experiencer
I've had dreams come true 20yrs later.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:58 PM
Knower

Dont freak out please, you are so close
I love your story and your posts are full of love and warmth

When it comes to dreams, bad thoughts, ideas, whatever... just select things that are conformation of good events, other things just delete from your memory.

Im rooting for you, and I just know you are so close to positive outcome, you manage to avoid of mistakes some of us made.

Disregard over-analyzing, "should would, what if", sometimes those things are just caused by boredom or our brain needs more stimulation like on a rollercoaster, not every bad thought or dream is going to become reality.

As they say "your strength is my strength" , your growth and warmth gives all of us in similar situation so much hope
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do
Old 13-06-2017, 12:31 AM
Ascender

Thank you clueless:) It wasn't a bad dream and didn't have a bad feeling, I think the changes are for spiritual growth and good:) I just don't know what will happen and that is difficult. I had good feelings when I had the dream and today I saw the same sign as before as I was pulling up to a red light, at the same time the song on the radio said, "It's time for a change".