Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 30-06-2024, 06:08 AM
Master

Yes the spam posters / multiple account "member" are a pain in the neck .
As Pod said, all sites have them , it's quite sad that even on here there are very many anomalies .
I know all the staff work very hard behind the scenes and it can often be a nightmare .
Hallow, don't be too amazed at people that "appear" to follow them without question.
There's a saying isn't there which is ..
"Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see..."
Sometimes things are done for a reason.
Old 30-06-2024, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
There's a saying isn't there which is ..
"Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see..."
I guess we all live in our own reality.
Old 30-06-2024, 07:53 AM
Master
It's not one person doing that, there have been multiple over the years. They get banned and they come back, to get banned again, then they come again, and again and again. They come back and they create elaborate fake stories about themselves (as in the new bombs thrown at the wall become bigger) but they are found out anyway because they always slip. What these people may not realize (or maybe they do) is that they create distrust among this community. They are creating suspicions and paranoia among people who just wanna chat about spiritual topics that they can't easily do in their daily lives (as majority of people aren't interested in spiritual neither any topic of a more philosophical nature). This leads to entirely inauthentic conversations, you may talk with someone that is entirely different from what they say.

I could go on and write down what I think the long term consequences are, but I won't.
Old 30-06-2024, 08:24 AM
Master

Hallow it's true. We do all live in our own reality.
Sadly some people's reality is to cheat and lie and cause as much trouble as possible.
Sometimes we know who they are , and other times we very soon find out, because as Altair says , they always slip up eventually .
THEY know who they are , and it's possible they think they are funny or clever.
I myself , recently , was accused of "not being real"..LOL.
Hah, I'm sure my husband sometimes wishes I wasn't real !!!!!!

Having said all that , there are many many wonderful people on this forum.
And everyone on this thread I know are 100% genuine.

The admin staff do an amazing job behind the scenes and if it wasn't for the ones that spoil the forum then the staff would no doubt have more time to interact and enjoy more time spent with some great people and topics.
Old 30-06-2024, 08:55 AM
Master

Thank you for those comments Altair because I’ve been thinking the same myself for quite a awhile now.

A big thank you to the admin/mod for the great job that you are doing and I’m sure it must get very frustrating for you at times. I know I could never do a job like this cos ide just “lose it” too quickly ha ha.
Old 30-06-2024, 09:47 AM
Master

There is also I believe some forums that can get cuckood,one I Joined some years back had a mod who certainly had an agenda, a racist who banned me after I had made a few posts and all my post got removed, I was tempted to create another account and challenge their views, maybe I should have found the owner and dropped them an email.
Old 30-06-2024, 10:05 AM
Master
Yes the administrators and mods do a good job here. I am sure there's other forums and even there owners who don't care just as long as there making money. That's why I stay away from any social media stuff. It's all about the money for them. Makes me appreciate sites like this even more.
Old 30-06-2024, 10:23 AM
Master

Yes it is well run here, not sure if it is all about money on other forums, a problem can be people in positions of power trying to push certain agendas, another forum I used to post on years back I went and posted there again some months back but it seems to have gone super woke, everyone affraid of posting anything that may cause offence.
Old 01-07-2024, 07:16 PM
Administrator
I spend a lot of my time getting rid off people spammers its a never ending thing,
so when people see that I am on site but they don't see me posting the reason is I'm in the Admin panel checking people out

Namaste