Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-09-2024, 04:07 AM
Seeker

What Happened

Had a song stuck in my head one day. Figured that if is was their to stay I would make light of it.

Enjoy, Archer

What Happened

What happened. Why do I feel the way that I do. What happened to the old folk, to the old tunes. All the music playing in my head, everything but the Grateful Dead. Did I fall off the crazy train and become a zombie. What’s in my head. What the truth is I can’t say anymore. Should I call my desire to know Wildfire. Did Peter and Puff pick up all the young women, men and soldiers, walk a hundred miles to get rocky mountain high. Fly off, take that magic swirling ship Edmonds Fitzgerald into the deep yet never reaching the end. What happened to the rain coming down on a sunny day. Are Mama and Papa rolling in their grave while I am on my way to 8585 to have my brain replaced. Should I bury myself beneath the pain from the trip to that ice water mansion, house of the rising sun. Will the country road take me 500 miles home in the season of the sun across the bridge over troubled water while times are changing. So that I might dine at Alice’s restaurant. Order something without a penny to my name that will make me forever young. While the spirits in the sky offer me a ride into the sunset on a horse with no name. To mari Judy blue eyes whose kisses are sweeter than wine and have a home on the range. Will it truly be a season in the sun or am I California dreaming. Perhaps I should stop rambling and stay in Tennessee. Illuminate the no vacancy sign on the love shack and have an urgent emergency with Cecelia. Is this land really our land? Is it the place that is the best or did I just miss the crazy train again. Are the voices that I hear the neon gods turning me into diamonds and rust. Do I really know where the love of god has gone as the times are changing and the legend lives on. Will my words be letters that I have written or that of the profit. Written on the walls as I drive my Chevy by till the jingle jangle morning comes. Or did my restless dream to find the sounds of silence in my head just get paved under paradise. Let the tambourine man play a boogie woogie song for me, give me a piece of American pie, some whisky and rye and then let me decide if today is the day that the music in my head will finally die.