Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old Today, 06:39 PM
Knower
The busy mind isn't concerned with the ring of truth, to hear the ring of truth you have to listen with the heart.
Old Today, 07:47 PM
Guide

Your heart is a muscle that pumps Blood.it has no Knowledge.
Old Today, 07:54 PM
Knower
The physical heart is a manifestation of the true heart, or the truth.
Old Today, 08:06 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

If your question was, how shall we say, more unambiguous, in reference to this aforementioned site, it may become more transparent to all readers what you are specifically inquiring about.

It may not be apparent to late readers of this quaint thread that a variety of individuals have sought my permission to use my words on their own platforms. With a little effort or interest in previous posts these platforms and people will become apparent. The content of such platforms will merely contain excerpts of my archived words provided here. It would therefore be quite impossible for me to sound different on another platform if such platform merely mirrors content from this one.

Without any specificity in your question to the precise resource you would like clarity on, alas, we are merely left with uninspired responses.

Where your intuition has faltered on this occasion, is that it is based on a foundation of false assumptions. For example, you have referred to me as an entity, and a channelled one at that. This is not based on any information I have personally provided, but merely based on individual belief. I am not responsible for what another chooses to think or believe. In fact, this point was addressed some time ago, where I was obliged to correct someone else in equal fashion.

Quite remarkably, as is my forte, your initial question was already answered for you, before you even asked it. The remarkable part however, is that your intuition did not get this message. I have stated several times before, my responses are composed for multiple specific people simultaneously, not merely for one individual, as this is the way my consciousness functions. If you would take another moment to read my "general message" #3176, it should become more clear to you why previous dialogues do not reflect my present consciousness adequately. By turning my text from blue to purple, after such a long time, was another discrete indicator for readers to pick up on this point.

For your peace of mind, I will say, there is only one Spirit Guide Sparrow of the Asceleottyi, and that is me.

I trust this has answered your question to your satisfaction.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old Today, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
No comment.

Rechick.............

Dear hazada_guess,

May I respond with equal jest and a wink; I am certain if one was provided in its present tone it would likely not resonate such significance or depth as to inspire others to mirror it.

But then, you are not Spirit Guide Sparrow.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸