Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 07-09-2024, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
It must feel as though you have been "set free".

... till we went to the bank to open up a bank account. There is a bunch of hoops I have to jump thru in order to open a bank account. One of them is I have to get a Thai driver's license. Hopefully, the bank doesn't have to have the final answer.

In the past, I have had two different bank accounts at that bank in the pass. Things have changed.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-09-2024, 04:02 PM
Master

Ah BJ I see you mentioned you are living in Bangkok. I was there a few years back and found the shopping brilliant and everything was so cheap. But sooooo crowded and fast paced. Never seen so many people gathered together everywhere you went, even the temples were crowded. I hope you can cope with that, or are you further away out of town?
Old 07-09-2024, 04:54 PM
Master
We are outside of the tourist areas. We live on a short street and live near its dead end. At night time, it is very quiet.

I have been in some of the crowded areas. In one market I use to go to, it got so crowded several times that nobody could move. I couldn't even raise my hands. In these cases, nobody panicked like they do in the West and the problem dissipated very quickly.

Yesterday, we went to a big store that sold furniture. We bought 4 pieces. For no extra charge, the pieces were delivered to the 3rd floor within the hour. At that store, we were the only customers!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-09-2024, 11:24 AM
Master
Angel Blue,
today I came across 2 chaps from Leeds, England. They have a house in England which they rent out so they can live in Thailand. They claim they are 'beating the race for rats" or something like that!

Old 15-09-2024, 09:46 PM
Master
Been noticing for days this one fruit at one particular market. I never saw anything like it before. The fruit looks perfect and almost unreal. I asked what they were. They were grapes. They were about 2-3 times the size of the largest grape I ever saw. Price was about $3.00 a kilogram.

Yesterday, bought a meal for all 3 of us. The meal was tasty and filled us up. The cost was about $.66 each. It tasted so good, I told my wife that is exactly what I want to eat on a regular basis.

Old 23-09-2024, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Going back to the 26th century (different calendar).

Want to spend a lot of time going up and down the river. To me, it is home..... Thailand.
Enjoy Big Jonh wow going to Thailand that sounds amazing, I hope you enjoy Many good years there. Thank you for your conversations on SP I appreciate you kind sir.