Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Newbie ;)

What do you think Archangel Metatron did to me yesterday?

So yesterday I asked angels how can I get back my motivation to do things and build a better life. I've been sort of depressed and numb because of many things. I struggle to fit in this world and my society. I'm unemployed, can't find a career, everything is too social and I have social phobia and anxiety. I'm tired of trying, society doesn't "meet me in half-way", if you know what I mean... I'm also very tired with all the evil in this world.

After I asked my question, I started to listen a guided meditation from youtube (Guided meditations by Lisa Beachy - Message from your angel meditation [11 minutes long]). I went to bed, it was night and I was about to fall asleep.

So I listened to the meditation and suddenly I felt something in my diaphgram area, as if someone moved my stomach up and then down. Then I heard telepathically someone saying "Don't fear." Then I felt like someone touched the top of my head, I've never before felt it this clear. A funny feeling came after this, sort of light feeling in the upper body and I also noticed some sort of silence in my ears (or maybe my running thoughts were silenced, it's difficult to explain). I also felt a touch on my chest area. I felt like someone was definitely with me.

And then I felt as if something was raised away from the area from my head to diaphgram. A weight or something, though it didn't feel like weight...Don't know what it was. I felt it hanging there above my body for a while.

So then I asked "who are you". I didn't get an aswer. Then I asked "what did you do to me?" Then I heard a short answer telepathically: "Spiritual things". Then I asked again "who are you?" and I heard: "Metatron".

I don't know how often he visits me because I'm not too good to recognize who is with me. I always think it's AE Michael or AE Raphael. And I don't think he did anything bad to me, it felt pretty good or neutral, I think. He didn't explain better but maybe I don't need to know what he did, maybe I should just trust.

I did think about chakras though, like maybe he did something with them? I did chakra cleansing meditations years ago but I stopped them because I started to have physical symptoms after doing these meditations. I had stomach issues and shaking and strange feelings so I stopped. I also started to think that chakras are not real, I decided to just forget about them.

When I woke up in the morning, I didn't feel any different though... my thoughts were running again and nothing special had happened. Well maybe my neck and shoulder muscles were a bit more relaxed than usual but now during the day they are stuck again And I didn't get an answer to my original question.
Old 20-07-2024, 04:42 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syringa
So yesterday I asked angels how can I get back my motivation to do things and build a better life.

I'm also very tired with all the evil in this world.

So then I asked "who are you". I didn't get an answer.

And I didn't get an answer to my original question.

Perhaps you did received the answer.

That is, you now know a benevolent entity is watching over you giving you the encouragement and safety to continue with bettering your life despite the harsh reality you are in. And that benevolent entity also showed you how nice it is to be loved.

So don’t get tired with all the evils in this world. Fight evil by being a person upholding love. Don’t fight evil with hatred and more evil.

As to who or what that benevolent entity is, perhaps it is you. The higher vibrating part of you some call the soul which is pure love that is a piece of what some call God.

We are created in the image of God. That is the multi-dimensional quantum energy image of pure love.

Behind what we call spirituality and miracles is advance energies with advance physics. Advance only because our 3d minds don’t understand or know of them yet.

Love is much more than just simply a human emotion. Love is the most powerful multi-dimensional quantum energy and more that can change our body’s chemistry and thus our physics by raising our body’s frequency of vibration and thus increasing our DNA efficiency.

Love is the key to unlocking many extra-ordinary abilities we all could have that will give us far more control over our body’s health, our life, and our reality.

A Bible verse alludes to that: Seek first the Kingdom of God (love) and God’s righteousness (love) and all things will be added to you.

Fear is the opposite of love.

Fear divides us in anger, hatred, worry, frustration, selfishness, judgement, vengeance, hoarding, and superiority.

Whereas love unites us in caring, kindness, compassion, tolerance, equality, and cooperation.

It is by choosing to have sincere love in heart and mind that we return to being in alliance, in unity, and in Oneness with God.

Love is the universal Truth, the way, and the life.

Love existed long before the creation of this universe, this planet, and all human religions.

The caring and compassionate God is pure love that can only be unconditional love.

It has always been about love.

We are not born here to suffer, but to uncover the love within through free will and express it to the world through compassionate action.

We are here pretending to be humans to transform this spiritually young world into paradise. To bring Heaven to Earth.

All the best to you to return to a state of love, peace, and joy that is our true nature.