Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-08-2023, 07:05 PM
Seeker

My spiritual way

I started without any knowledge. Only my house did have paranormal activity at my childhood, like TV turned on itself and off, then i had to tell it to stop.
Next was when my spirit tried to communicate in dreams, for me it was just strange dreams. THen around 20 years old i started to read spirituality related articles and a lot. Then i felt like one day something big will happen. Soon after illnes i took courage and first time talked to my spirit. It changed my life, there was some strong energies. Soon i was looking to contact other spirits and it let to my first sucessful channeling with a river spirit. He looked like a giant pig and we talked about nature and human made problems. Other time met a naga and discovered how well i can see him, my senses allowd to visualize spirits not far from seeing them. Later i met a serpent, basiclly a chine dragon and they are very big. We talked a lot. He even lisened to people and then told me what they are talking about. All this time i was practicing visualization of spirits, even used binocular to spot spirits. One day met another water serpent and he appeared in visible form. He was blue color very big dragon. Such activities asced for meditations with i did for hours.

THe peacefull life was comming to end, my senses started to become numb and one day i discovered a person who does the full body channeling, so i decided to visit him. Strange feelings come over me while i visited, felt like walls are moving. After this i started to visit channeling sessions, at first it felt super weird and i even got pains when entering the room also you forget all your questions when channeling starts. Did learn a lot. Then come the time of my spiritual initiation. I remember how my spirit told its starting and i made my demands on what i want to bee changed in life and he replied "ŌK, all will be, but just survive". It started with my channeling initiation, it was avfull, super strong energy cleanings, disgusting process. All night spirits told about my weakneses. They were angry on me, during day welt strange and dizzy. After two months i already cud channel, it means i cud call spirits from distance, before i had to visit them physically. first i did channel a dragon, it felt like i can finnally do what i want, so a red dragon come, i cud feel him, like i would touch him. Even such small session was demanding from me.

The spiritual initiation began. Its a nightmare with some candy. There was a lot of cleanings, de layering, operations and strange missions. At that time i felt like i will die and the culprit was my spirit who mercilesly draged me through all of this. Although he did heel me, did talk about whats happening, created long pauses for me to rest. Other spirits did their stuff to, like in dream time one tested my dissability to complete things, the next day was awful. Others kept me awake all night lecturing me. Then my spirit decided to show how world is holding togethe and what happens if it fail. It would be like matter melting, but he was showing this on me and God forbid this to ever happen, because it was disgusting torturing feeling if continuing i would loose my mind and jump out off window. This initiation took long time, since it had many quet periods. Now it is done, it was a important step in my life.
Old 01-09-2023, 03:49 AM
Master
Well, you’ve had a remarkable journey, no doubt. Deeming everything as valid, what has shifted within, as in feeling of time stretched joy or bliss, arousal of empathy, compassion perhaps, a heightening of awareness in thought rested stillness?

Let us say, we are able to see entities in other realms, which interpenetrate our space, how is it different from seeing other objects or forms in this density? How is it helping us?

There is this well known story: A disciple in Ramana Maharashi’s ashram failed to attend a satsang* (*a gathering where some form of meditation is facilitated). On being asked, the neophyte said that he was stopped on his way by the child form of Lord Krishna* (* a Hindu god, said to be a part of the holy trinity) and got busy playing with him and so lost track of time. All others were impressed and overwhelmed but not Ramana, who simply asked, ‘So you saw Krishna. Do you see Him now?’ The disciple was silent. Ramana continued, ‘All that that comes and goes is unreal. Look for that that does not come and go.’

Brutal counsel from the sage. The truth is direct and unapologetic.

Yes, by all means do pause to smell the roses, celebrating the offering but be mindful not to enter trance. Just offering my opinion, if it resonates.