Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM
Master

Haz .. nothing gets past Sparrow does it ? LOL.
Did you stay because I begged you ?? No? Thought not !!! ( Probably the opposite is true, I drove you away as I have this really good habit for getting on everyone's nerves !!!! )...
But whatever the reasons and change of heart , it's good to see you on the forum.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Do what brings you joy to do; do without that which does not.

What brings me joy is to bring the joy of wonder, expansion, and appreciation to others, and your graciously informative materials have certainly provided that to many, all around the world, so all benefit in the light of truth and joy.

"And what is the end of the whole matter? As if honey could taste itself and all its drops together and all its drops could taste each other and each the whole honeycomb as itself, so should the end be with God and the soul of man and the universe.” ~Aurobindo

Blessings On You and On All the Works of the Asceleottyi!

__/\__
Old Today, 09:25 AM
Master

SPARROW #3195…..” This may change in the future, but existing resources, as others here will corroborate, are the sole works of other people. Bear in mind, much of such dialogues will now be fourteen years old”

So can things change much within fourteen years, from a spiritual point of view.

SPARROW…..” your question was, how shall we say, more unambiguous, in reference to this aforementioned site, it may become more transparent to all readers what you are specifically inquiring about.

Actually I feel it was fairly simple about what I was inquiring about ie I only wanted to know if you were the same Sparrow and nothing else.

SPARROW…..” It may not be apparent to late readers of this quaint thread that a variety of individuals have sought my permission to use my words on their own platform.

Also, so if the website is not you, then who is it?

SPARROW…..” It would therefore be quite impossible for me to sound different on another platform if such platform merely mirrors content from this one”

Yes of course, this is my whole point. You sounded different to the other one and that is what made me question what is going on.

SPARROW….” For example, you have referred to me as an entity, and a channelled one at that.

I used the word “entity” loosely so to speak because I don’t know exactly what/who you are. I mean if you are speaking from “the other side of the veil” which most of us are assuming that, that is the case then that was the only word that seemed to fit. Then if you are not an entity then how would you describe yourself?

Also I assumed that you are channelling thru someone because you would need a person to type out your comments on this forum. Or do you do it another way?

Thank you for your response.
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

Amusingly, you proceed to ask further questions yet remain ambiguous as to what specific website you continue to refer to; a clear transparent answer can only be provided to a clear transparent inquiry.

Through several of our recent interactions you have sought my perspective on a number of subjects, which I have warmly fulfilled. It has not gone unnoticed that you have declined my own invitation for you to share your own.

Perhaps a more reciprocal approach would invite a more favourable landscape for conversation.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old Today, 02:26 PM
Master

Sparrow….. No, I feel I did not decline your invitation to share the website but I honestly thought that by telling you I googled “Spirt guide Sparrow” would be enough for you and that you would check the site yourself.

However, I decided to check it again a few minutes ago to see if there was any more information that I could give you and found the following.

Spirit Guide Sparrow Wordpress.com…….Bob OHearn
Additional notes 2018/2024

I trust that this is “clear and transparent” enough for you and invite a “more favourable “landscape for conversation”.

Just to add, I did not intentionally withhold that website information.
Old Today, 04:58 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

Very well then. We are all now clear you are referring to the Wordpress resource, as authored by Bob O’Hearn.

Since you are already acquainted with Bob O’Hearn, as none other than "AnotherBob", you can simply ask him yourself as to the nature and content of his articulate platform piece.

Further on this subject, Bob is not the only person to place my narrative on their own platform. For example, another forum member created a different website at their expense, and another started a YouTube channel. I hope you can now appreciate the necessity for specificity and clarification on this matter.

The suggestion of invitation I am referring to does not predominantly relate to this present subject, but others of the past. I shall extend such example. You stated: "I still can’t get my head around of some of the things that I have discovered."

My invitation to you, for you to reciprocate perspective from your unique view, was to bring forward what you have revealed, so others may share in your view through the lens of your studies.

-Sparrow

Old Today, 05:54 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

For further contemplation, I shall continue to address some of your other points.

It is within my observation that different individuals choose to perceive me in different ways, at different times, through different circumstances. This is closely aligned to their alternating attitudes, personal filters and beliefs, expectations, and assumptions.

How Sparrow is received and interpreted is a matter for each individual, and will always change as that individual changes. It is not for Sparrow to change his message, but for those who aspire to receive it to change how they choose to interpret it, in a way which is of value and beneficial to them.

As someone only recently, but astutely observed, the overall message I deliver has always remained the same.

What you may be receptive to is that I am an identity-fluid soul, owing to my extensive interactions with many different species of different origins, and as a result of consciousness expansion. When individual consciousness expands beyond the limitation of adopting a singular physical form of identity or ego, that consciousness gains access to perspectives of Self, and of others, that no longer require it to be defined as one definitive thing. This is to say, my consciousness observes things, including myself, on many different "levels" simultaneously, because I do not define or experience myself as one thing. You could say, this is why I am able to know what I know and answer your questions. It is also why I sometimes speak in third person; though I am sometimes interpreted as aloof by some readers, my consciousness has long since dismissed concepts of self-importance, for the access I now have would simply not be possible.

Despite the spirit world having access to your internet, and to human technology in general, it is not necessary for me to remain in the spirit world, nor am I bound to the physical one. I do not observe them as two separate things. I have access to multiple realities and states simultaneously, and often doing multiple things at once; I merely choose where my primary focus wishes to be.

The words you are reading are not channelled material in the sense you are accustomed to on your YouTube channels, and heavily promoted new age practices. I am of the Asceleottyi. It is not necessary for me to enter into trance, or perform any specific ritual to either relay heart wisdom or impart knowledge to you. I have access to the internet both in the physical side of life and also on various etheric planes where it is also used. Those of you who can astral travel may be able to relate to this experience.

Human beings really must learn to think outside of the box as to what is possible, and not allow existing methods to limit their acceptance of others.

-Sparrow

Old Today, 06:07 PM
Guide

Sparrow re your post 3217, this is just what I wanted to hear.Whilst in the human body,Doubt is one of the emotions we have to contend with. I always admired AnotherBobs postings on the forum,now I know the reason why.
Sparrow,please forgive me.
Old Today, 07:29 PM
Administrator
Whilst here we have to Deal with Emotions which can alter how we see things
When we go back to spirit the Emotions stay here
so we see things in a different light

Namaste
Old Today, 08:09 PM
Experiencer

I didn't know that member "Another Bob" is Bob O'Hearn.