Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-03-2016, 11:50 AM
Knower
Turning around bad fates and bad luck spiritually?

Spiritually speaking, How can you look into future and to prevent destruction and fate happening badly to you and change it. I've heard Moldavite has a potential to do that, but what else can I do without intuition, crystals or Tarot/Oracle cards support?

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 30-03-2016, 12:01 PM
Master
Are you saying you believe in bad fate and bad luck? If so, eliminating such beliefs would be the first step in changing things up for you and your life. Like attracts like: if you go about your day believing one thing, it will quite probably manifest and come true at some point.
Old 30-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Transmigration
but what else can I do without intuition
This hit me as an odd statement, I'm wondering what you mean here. Spiritually speaking, your intuition is everything. Everyone has intuition, but not everyone listens to it. Learning to listen to your intuition is what the spiritual development path is mostly all about. It seems you're asking for external knowledge and help, when the help you need is inside you. It's your inner self and intuition you access when it comes to figuring out how to proceed with life issues.

You access that intuitive self-knowledge via quietly looking within. What is going on in your life exactly? What are the good things that are happening, and why are these good things happening to you? Likewise, what are the negative things that are happening, and what are you doing or not doing that might be causing these negative things in your life? It's through this process of constant inner reflection that you learn what it is you want, and how you want your life to change, and how to proceed with those changes in the best way.
Old 30-03-2016, 12:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Do you know any crystals that help your fate or destiny from danger into good luck?
Quote:
I have listened to my intuition, but what is the true sign it tells me, Is it a clear yes? But how does it work with the future and your fate by asking it questions and other divination based questions? Also how you can make it an accurate tool than inaccurate and with fear as it can lie to you occasionally?
Looking over your post history, I see you have created more than one thread on this topic. In my humble opinion, you need to take a serious look at something here. You seem preoccupied with the idea that the future can somehow be read and shaped through external spiritual objects and means. Whether or not that is true is irrelevant, and people waste years of their lives arguing about such things. What IS relevant, is that you have the power, right now, to set in motion whatever future you wish to create for yourself. You don't have to look into crystals, or read tarot cards, or toss I Ching coins. What you do have to do, is get to work on creating it for yourself. And you do that via your inner life. You examine what it is your soul wants, and then go for it. But you can only do that through inner work, through inner self-awareness and self-knowledge.

What is the "true sign" your intuition is speaking truth to you? When your heart sings, it's a very simple process. But you have to go inside, and ask and examine. And the last thing you do is worry about your intuition as something that can "lie to you." I'm not sure what you mean with this, but that's pretty much impossible. Your intuition can't lie to you, your intuition is who you are and what you want. You can't separate the two. Can your self lie to your self?
Old 30-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Lorelyen

Ahhh - Fortuna, Imperatrix Mundi.

If you foresee back luck or something fateful in the future,
you change something in the present to reduce the probability of it happening.

But....fate is fate.

It's always good to sharpen intuition and clairvoyance and the tarot is an excellent way in my view. Do you study the tarot now?

Old 30-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Spiritually speaking, How can you look into future and to prevent destruction and fate happening badly to you and change it. I've heard Moldavite has a potential to do that, but what else can I do without intuition, crystals or Tarot/Oracle cards support?

Based on what little here there is that I have read, I think I can relate-- That is my own intuition at a certain point began coming loud and clear, however what it was telling me were things that I would only understand from a limited view point, and thus felt I had need to disregard it or consider the idea that I was lying to myself--

Here is the deal much like Baile described but from a different point of view-- We are always listening to our intuition, but the time it generally arises as our conscious thoughts it is distorted to align to our paradigm of understanding--
That is we are always communicating with ourselves; when we become aware of the deeper source, we suddenly can have something of a conflicting mind, where our unconscious self/deeper self/higher self/non-distorted self seems to be saying something different from our conscious self/ shallow self/ lower self/ distorted self-- Thus we can experience schizophrenic like states and believe there are two personalities going on, when there are simply different aspects of yourself interacting with each other in a state of discord (Though this is harmonic from a different point of view, because it leads us to where we need to be)--

That is, your conscious mind is not yet a readied vessel to properly interpret your intuition for higher functioning; and thus the things your intuition seems to be saying, might be interpreted in a limited and even twisted way that appears as if it is telling you something horrible-- The game here, is to work on your conscious mind by trying to understand your intuition; by rethinking the axioms of you base the angle of your thoughts, and by gradually becoming your fuller self-- Because your intuition is capable of becoming your full self, by merging spirit with the body, by aligning your mind with your soul; you can manifest your soul into its fullest capable expression at the time by creating mental structures that supports what it has to say, so that you can better understand the things it is trying to tell you at the angle of existence you are currently at-- (that is, it is always saying the same thing, it is always saying who you are; however this gets distorted by the position in reality we exist in, thus allowing saying who you are to be turned into a manifestation itself) thus merging the spirit of yourself with the physical body of yourself--

It takes time, it takes effort, but there is no specific thing to make an effort of-- That is, once you are dealing consciously with your subconscious self; regardless of what you do the process will keep going forward, and this process though universal is also personal.. there is nothing anyone can actually prescribe to this very very personal relationship that must flower its own way (though that might come as taking someone Else's advice but that is your choice, and it will only work if it can work)--

That is, for myself; the best thing I could have done was keep attempting to prove my intuition wrong; it only made what it was saying clearer, it only made me rethink all the things that kept on driving me to call it a liar-- That is, disbelieving myself was the process itself to believing myself-- For me, there was absolutely no way out of it, I was trapped and freed by such a trap--
Old 31-03-2016, 07:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
It takes time, it takes effort, but there is no specific thing to make an effort of-- That is, once you are dealing consciously with your subconscious self; regardless of what you do the process will keep going forward, and this process though universal is also personal.. there is nothing anyone can actually prescribe to this very very personal relationship that must flower its own way
Fantastic insights, even more impressive that you have been able to identify and break that process down as you have. I quoted your one comment that I find particularly important to keep in mind.
Old 01-04-2016, 01:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Turning around bad fates and bad luck spiritually?

Hi White Transmigration,
In much agreement with Baile and firstandlast, and further elaborating (imo, of course):

A passive acquiescence to fate is the result of reliance on the future which is determined by past intentions and actions. It is only in the present moment that fate can be altered.

In other words, any method of divination is only going to (at best) provide clarity on context or circumstance. It will not, and cannot provide intention, decision or transformation, but at best only probabalistic indications concerning fulfillment of what has already been put into motion in the past.

So then the question becomes: how does one utilise the present moment to best advantage in order to positively transform any current status (fate/ probabilities) into more divine, more truly fulfilling, more satisfying outcomes? That’s your question.

The answer can only involve some form of access to Highest Self which is the Truth-Consciousness of Source - the Real actual support - which responds to earthly need, in whatever form. It responds to unconscious desires, yes, including ignorant and even destructive ones. But for the spiritually awakened, it also and significantly responds to the awakened spiritual aspiration, which that Highest Self has awakened in the first place, which eventually leads to becoming fully, permanently consciously aware of Highest -Self, as that Self, which is the true purpose of life. The response to that awakened purpose in the seeker's life takes the form of intuition, which is the subtle emergence of intrinsic truth-consciousness within the individual being, and importantly, it represents the divine will (and the recognition and fulfillment of it) for each individual, given any immediate context.

Material objects like Moldavite are poor substitutes or proxies for the divine will - and naturally less available in any present moment. It’s just that by a conditioned reliance on the physical senses, people think they can trust only what they can see, touch, and hold - and so, that is what is trusted - even if it is the symbol proxy for something else. This is understandable because our evolution has conditioned this trust in a concrete physical reality which is seen to be reliable, or really - reliably limited. That appearance is nevertheless veiling a secret divine nature, and the trust in external material symbols is only partially approaching that secret reality - veiled, but emerging.

So divination (for spiritual seekers) is often a substitute, a proxy, a model and transition for an awakening intuition leading to a much more direct ‘method’ - the intuition itself, knowing by direct identification - not through an intermediary.

Divination is seeing the veil as an indistinct, less distinct form or suggestion of what lies behind it - like determining a naked truth by its clothing. But we may also step around that veil - which is to say…accessing intuition in the more direct approach available internally, and that is the direction and emphasis for spiritual aspirants in the current era.

Eventually it may be acknowledged - that trust in material objects as such, at some point actually becomes a detrimental dependency on that limitation, and may prevent access to Highest Self. Or said another way, one may simply become proficient within that limitation. But Spirit is essentially unlimited, and we ourselves are essentially that infinite possibility as inseparably one with Spirit.

Direct communication - prayer, meditation, sincerely asking for and listening to guidance - establishes a dialogue with Highest Self, a much more facile expedient - without the mediation of ‘symbol objects’, even if at first the answers don’t seem to be there. Really, they are there, but how can they be heard or felt when we are listening intently to a chunk of stone, or cards, and worse, expecting (as prior condition) an answer from it? And this isn’t yet considering the resistance from ego/mind which also has to be surpassed when any answer arrives.

One of the useful attributes of more concrete forms of divination as a transition is the fact that just as the concrete symbols in divination techniques serve to awaken intuition as a substitute for the real thing, their concreteness also allows for a ‘concretely definitive’ trustable refutation of the ego’s predictable obstinacy in rejecting or resisting outcomes. In fact, this is a fundamental lesson of divination: Learning to trust what you get…i.e., the cards ‘said it’; it’s the answer. “I go with what it says…”

But Highest Self is the true guidance which those intermediaries stand for as an artifice - which will work in and through various means, including various divination proxies. It just may need to be understood that, as you said: “spiritually speaking”, the trend of an awakened aspiration is towards direct personal subjective access via intuition - internally - not through intercessions and mediations by rocks, cards or other objective externalities etc. That actually represents a holdover from a previous regime.

Divine Grace does descend simply for the asking. Compassion is the very essence of the divine. It’s what awakens us. It’s what fulfills that awakening, and beyond. We ourselves are the symbol of the divine. But that symbol has to be realised in life. That is the current challenge. Accordingly, we need to establish a more directly concrete interaction with that Self, vs. relying on the concrete symbol in and of itself.

If you want to cook, reading recipes, cookbooks, magazines, even going out to restaurants is all well and good - but eventually one has to go directly into the kitchen.
At SF, there is apparently much discussion devoted to the former, rather than the latter which is actually viewed with a fair amount of skepticism of various sorts - largely residual from religious conditioning, and persistent reaction to it. However, it’s fair to say, and ironic too, that an attachment to divination techniques actually has more association with religion and its ritual elements and use of material symbols/objects, than the so-called ‘New Age’ interests and activities that are supposedly replacing it. It’s often the emperor’s new cloths - e.g., more of the same - just a different ‘outfit’.

~ J