Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-06-2024, 04:54 AM
Master

Redchic.... No reason why not.
There are no "rules" about which body/ form / a soul will be born into.
Old 18-06-2024, 05:46 AM
Master

FairyCrystal... Yes it's true and quite often twins actually cannot be together after meeting for one reason or another.
The emotions I went through were when I used to see him most days through work and during those 4 years we both had to be so strong . The urge to run away together was unbelievable as it would be. It is after all a soul connection.
Between us , we went through every single emotion possible .
But when things changed at work and jobs went and we would never see each other again was torture. The pain was unbearable .
But in actual fact , the NOT seeing him daily was when the healing started and the pain stopped , only to be replaced with pure love. Because that is the basis of the connection. Love.
And it's lovely when it gets to that stage because you know you are healed.
Maybe once a year we have a "catch up" on the phone for a couple of hours which is really special.
And the conversation is always based around our spiritual side and our connection and how much it still , and always will , mean so much to both of us.
I could literally write a book about my experience , but it's too private and precious.

I think of it as the greatest gift I could ever have been given by the universe.

This is why I feel saddened when I hear and read stories for example like Falling Leaves , because for whatever reason he , among others , still be to be in such pain.
Old 18-06-2024, 07:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Universal vibe…..

Eleven years!!!!! Are you for real?

Omg I wouldn’t wait eleven minutes for someone to return!

For me this is a complete waste of a life.

No I moved on with my life long long Ago

I just meant they wanted to talk, im just surprised that they even wanted to talk.
Old 18-06-2024, 08:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
No I moved on with my life long long Ago

I just meant they wanted to talk, im just surprised that they even wanted to talk.
It's good that you moved on with your life because you've got to for your own sanity.
But dont be surprised that they wanted to talk.
They will always want to , or wish they could talk.
And if it's a true TF connection it will never go away.
Old 18-06-2024, 11:01 AM
Administrator
If you are talking about a twin flame connection you would have found out about it without waiting all those years

Namaste
Old 18-06-2024, 11:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Aldous
I feel her and sense her all the time. But I don't believe that we share one soul. Even identical twins have their own soul.
It's only their physical appearance that is identical.
That is my belief at least.

I didn't say all twins share the same soul.
Old 18-06-2024, 12:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
For some of us, quitting smoking isn't as easy as just putting down a cigarette and never picking up another the way you and others try to make it out to be in various posts on here....

From memory I think it took me about 7 yrs to complete the cycle. The day the other was observed outside of my body after much letting go, I realised I’d finally found peace. That was a turning point. I think your way of having to deal rings true as far as the torment goes. Attachments that deep require numerous faces from all directions to pull out those roots. It doesn’t stop until it’s done. You can’t control the torment. You really have to just continue to let go..
The universe is made up of experiences that are designed to burn out your attachment, your clinging, to pleasure, to pain, to fear, to all of it. And as long as there is a place where you’re vulnerable, the universe will find a way to confront you with it. - Ram Dass
Old 18-06-2024, 04:46 PM
Master
I saw a web page years ago about the twin ray being the ultimate and each person having about 5 twin flames and 5 twin souls. I looked for it, but couldn't find it again. Why wouldn't you call the flames and souls quintuplet flames and quintuplet souls instead of using the word twin for each one?

Note discussion of twin rays and twin flames here:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=111143

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...23#post1604323
Old 28-06-2024, 06:40 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
I saw a web page years ago about the twin ray being the ultimate and each person having about 5 twin flames and 5 twin souls. I looked for it, but couldn't find it again. Why wouldn't you call the flames and souls quintuplet flames and quintuplet souls instead of using the word twin for each one?

Note discussion of twin rays and twin flames here:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=111143

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...23#post1604323

I mean ultimately even the term TF is just made up...

It's a description word for a certain type of relationship, it's not real.

If you think purely objectively we are all part of the big *** machine we call the universe and many of the metaphysical mechanics are hidden from us, the spiritual community at large is mostly just theory crafting based on certain patterns they have observed.

But I think the key point I wanted to make is even though certain people have a propensity for each other that doesn't change the fact that we (every being in this universe) is all one part of the greater whole.
Old 28-06-2024, 05:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
From memory I think it took me about 7 yrs to complete the cycle. The day the other was observed outside of my body after much letting go, I realised I’d finally found peace.

my own experience after many times of doing that is, well, no matter what I do to make myself feel better I have to work very hard at it, and then it all just comes back at the time I most need it to be gone. And then I get to wash rinse repeat my performance. I'm getting very dissatisfied I have to continuously live my lives that way?

that is why my current theory on the whole thing aligns with what god says in genesis, about cursing people.... this twin flame stuff as I understand it very much aligns with one of the curses on women. although (tongue in cheek) I gotta admit that is kinda a 'convenient' theory in that it gives me the excuse I need to not be continuing trying to get over this and find some other way to relate to my troubles...