Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-12-2016, 11:14 PM
Master
I very much appreciate your insights which are in keeping with your screen-name 'naturesflow'. As always, well said.

There's always the issue (one's way of dealing with it depends on one's personal/intuitive interpretation of the 'signals' being sent, I think) of whether and how much to take and treat a person exactly as he or she presents himself or as one thinks has the best potential, if any, to really be contributory in signficant measure.

Please know that your 'way' in such regard is recognized and appreciated.

Some ways of listening and speaking 'work' better than others in terms of stimulating and/or facilitating functional situational process by some, but there's no single 'best' way IMO. Speaking about a person's process within his or hearing range may also serve, though of course it also may not in relation to any given personal situation. And, in some cases, depending on the motivations/goals/purposes or lack thereof of the communicatee (on either 'side' of a conversation), the possibility/probability of stimulating and facilitating further 'process' may be so minimal as to not warrant further listening and speaking engagement, even of a tangential kind. As different as they clearly are, I nevertheless think that the 'decisions' (interpretations and action/inaction choices) of all of the participants in this thread are quite respectable therefor, my own included.

Old 22-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Master
I think you bring up a wonderful point davidsun..(that name suits you) Signals and personal intuitive interpretation. My intuition listened in that moment to delete my post and it seems you were there to listen to it in some form anyway at the same time. (I read this after I had deleted it)

In the natural flow and order of all beings being themselves as they are, and can be in each moment of life, it all matters and all counts in the greater scheme of life and people relating and connecting. So best to listen to oneself where they are and what they need to share and be in all that and be mindful of what their own personal issues may entwine in the mix..

So we can only choose the way in which we are open to flow with and deepen, our understanding of others and their process all the same and bring an aspect of mindfulness to build deeper awareness in that way, in the relating.

I kind of look at it as a transfer awareness. You know how you are showing your own experience and then come periods of listening to others more mindful of their own process where it needs to be and stay for now. So in that awareness in "ones" own process, one can learn to just listen and not need to be showing the other, but become the deeper conversation that can become for them that they see.

In that way there is no "need" for the other to enter into anything they are not ready for. But the offering of awareness that you validate them right where they are.

Thankyou for what appears to be appreciation and recognition for ALL..myself included.. I do feel appreciated and recognized from within myself most naturally, which kind of makes me null and void in need of that externally. If it flows in, it is always nice to hear and feel as a gesture of awareness of others in their sharing.

For me the gift of being myself and sharing myself is enough. The rest is an added shared space that is always nice from others, without needing it, if that makes sense to you.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder

Last edited by naturesflow : 23-12-2016 at 12:57 AM.
Old 23-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Master
“We are each other's harvest; we are each other's business; we are each other's magnitude and bond.”
― Gwendolyn Brooks