Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Ascender

Projection question!

Hello! I've been having experiences with RTZ for a while now, but it's never something I can make myself do. Often, I'll wake up in RTZ and see things/people in my room, and lately I've been woken up in the vibration stage and been able to allow myself to sink into projection. So I guess it's progress. The projections are also becoming longer as I'm less afraid of them and more aware of what's happening. Last night though (well, early this morning) I felt the vibrations and felt myself sinking into RTZ. I allowed this to happen and was pretty excited as it hasn't happened in a little while. I was able to leave my body right away, and remembered that something I've been wanting to try was to go outside and travel around rather than just staying in my room. I was able to go through the window easily and flew around a bit, but outside wasn't my actual backyard, and it wasn't a street that I had seen before. I could feel the snow hitting my skin as I flew around and had to dodge some power lines and stuff. After a bit I heard something like "sorry about this" and was brought back to my body and could hear my parents chatting. I had taken them to the airport earlier that day so I know they weren't actually in the house but I went downstairs and they said they had forgotten something. I then woke up for real.

I guess my question is, is this at all normal for astral travel? Could this have been a parallel plane I was viewing instead of the one I currently live on? I regret not doing any of my usual checks once in RTZ (usually I would look at my hands or turn on the light) so I'm not sure if it was simply a lucid dream I was experiencing. But the beginning felt like going into astral. The vibrations were definitely happening and I was conscious of them and asked for protection and the usual bit I do now when feeling this. I guess because I've never felt 'ready' to leave my room before or been able to I just don't know what to expect for the outside world. I kind of figured that because my room looks the exact same as waking (although sometimes I see doors that don't exist in waking), that the rest of the world would too.

I would love to hear thoughts and experiences with this.

Thank you in advance!
A
Old 08-01-2016, 08:32 PM
Experiencer
"Enlightenment & Self-realization"

Dear amitc :

When it comes to 'interpreting' the infinite aspects or mechanics of consciousness, most individuals mis-identify the 'essence' of what they are experiencing, mainly because....they have little or no prior experience and can only speculate or imagine what is actually happening to them when this type of event takes place.

Now, in regards to your specific issue, the 'supposed' “Astral Projection event”, it appears that....you are not astrally projecting but in actuality, you are experiencing a more common event, that being, the experiencing of “pools of consciousness”.

Now, there are pools of consciousness, but they are not individual, singular pools. There are pools within pools, merged and interconnected and intersected with each other, inside and outside of each other. There are infinite amounts of intersections that occur continuously. You only view those which are expressed outwardly, objectively; those that you may see.

These pools of consciousness are connected directly with your physical focus, therefore you also create movements which correspond with your physical time. Presently, it appears that you are moving into a new area of consciousness.

Each of your centuries upon this planet has carried with it its own psychic pool of consciousness to be drawn from, and has incorporated its own additions to your focus. It has progressed in the direction that you have intended it. This is your new quest. This is your shift of consciousness.
You are preparing now, within physical focus.

Within these pools of consciousness, you not only may draw upon your own counterparts, but you may also draw upon other individuals and connect within your consciousness to information. Your intent, within this psychic pool has been advancement, in preparation for the new shift, which you are currently experiencing.

You have propelled yourself quite far within your physical focus viewing object reality. You are continuing within a transitional state, acclimating yourself into a new awareness of consciousness. In this, you acclimate yourself to the motion of consciousness. This includes a time element. It also includes manipulation of energy; as you move into deeper and deeper areas of transition, for you are acclimating yourself to a new 'perceptional' environment.

Therefore, your reality is expressed more closely in terms of what you now view to be your dream state not astral state, for this is what is familiar to you. As you disengage physical focus, you bring with you what is familiar to you. You do not die and automatically move into a cloud-like area with no body, floating through nothingness, knowing all things!

In every moment that you generate a choice which creates a direction, you also generate countless probable selves. Now, to be clear, I have interpreted that you are not astrally projecting, but what you ARE accomplishing is a projection of an element of your consciousness into other directions and areas of consciousness, but you are not entirely disassociating yourself with your physical body consciousness.

The terminology of ‘out-of-body’ suggests that you are removing yourself from your physical body consciousness, of which you are not. You are projecting an element of your consciousness into other areas, but you are continuing to be in communication with your physical body consciousness and you are continuing your interaction subjectively with your physical body consciousness.

Therefore, you are not outside of your physical body consciousness. As you have imagined. Let me offer to you that there is a defined distinction between what you term to be an out-of-body experience and a projection of consciousness.

For in the action of an actual out-of-body experience, what you are defining in that action is a projection of the subjective awareness and the objective awareness entirely removing from the physical body consciousness.

I hope this has clarified some of your issues/challenges.

I wish you well in your inner explorations of consciousness.

In Light & Harmony The Taoist
Old 09-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Ascender

Wow, thank you so much for this response. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around some aspects, so I'm going to re-read this a few times to really try to understand. Some aspects though I am familiar with and have been trying to practice actually, so that makes perfect sense. I've heard of pools of consciousness before and infinite possibilities. I've had that a few times where I have this experience during the day, I know my mum isn't home, but I can hear her talking downstairs. when I really wake up she still isn't actually home, but I've experienced a version of reality where she is. So if I get this correctly, I'm 'dipping' into that pool of conscious in a reality where she is home.

So, again just to make sure I'm grasping this, when I 'wake up' in that state, it's a different pool of consciousness, therefore things won't look exactly as they do in this conscious because it's a different line of 'time'? I agree with you that I haven't fully had an astral experience yet. I haven't felt out of this world except for in dreams. I believe I do travel in my dream state, but this isn't a conscious thing as it would be with astral travel.

I'm getting a bit confused though. Is RTZ one of these other pools of consciousness, or just another layer on this plane? I've woken up in that state numerous times, at least once a month for the last 4 years. I wake up to spirit in my face or around me when this happens. I've seen weird entities I can't really explain in my room viewing me in this state also and been able to interact with them. I was able to get up and move out of my body in that state so isn't that out of body? I understand that in some states you're viewing from your body as a projection, but when you consciously move yourself from your body and see it still on the bed, is that not out of body?

Sorry for all of my questions! Even though I've been experiencing this for a few years, I haven't been able to control it, so the learning process has been slow in terms of actually experiencing and trying to put it into words.

Thanks again for your explanation and thoughts with this.

Love and light,
A