Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 18-06-2024, 11:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
@post #18

Hahaha, I agree, but... You know... Since the One is infinite, and the freedom of the One is infinite, we can say the same for ourselves.
And that's what I like about all of this.

You think- therefore you are..😉
Old 18-06-2024, 01:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
One way I think of non-duality is the "two" is soul and body, or me and my body, or consciousness and the body etc.
Non-duality is a specific teaching. Although emphasis may vary from teacher to teacher, the core teaching is that there is no true separation. There are not two, meaning that there are no limits between this and that. Reality is an infinite indivisible oneness. It is also considered that this oneness is consciousness, because we can never experience anything other than consciousness.
Old 18-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Master

I think the normal human experience is a consciousness experiencing "through" a human body with it's brain and mind. In the same way a bee experiences though a bee's body and brain. The body and brain sets us up (consciousness) for a particular experience.

I think one (consciousness) can become aware of this reality and change the experience. I used to have a cat. I think like us, a cat is a consciousness in a body and brain for an incarnation. Watching and observing my cat, I could see when that consciousness was experiencing and totally lost in the cat body and brains programming. Like when it chased a moving light on the ground. They (the cat brain and body) are programmed to be hunters of things that move. So the consciousness in the cat body experiences those things. To live they have to catch prey. So if they see something moving their brains "take over" their experience.

But then I saw times when the cat's consciousness was free of it's programming. When he would just sit and stare at me trying to understand deeper aspects of the reality he was in and perceiving. It's like watching ants which I think are also consciousnesses in bodies. One can always observe ants attuned with their bodies programming. Like marching in a line with all the other ants to get food back to their nests underground. But then one can always see ants not in that line. Seemingly wondering around aimlessly or standing still somewhere off alone. In those times, I think those consciousness temporarily merged with an ant body are just being aware. Pushing their awareness into higher states.

Duality can be seen as when a consciousness is identifying with the body and brain of the species or animal or "living thing" it is merged with for a life span. It's dualistic to me because two are being presented as one. Non-duality to me would be a consciousness experiencing freedom from it's body and minds programming. While identifying with the body one always is experiencing a dualistic nature. Me and them. What I want and think verses what they want and think. Two. If I am free of body mind, not identifying with it, it's just the now as it is. Various content is here, but there is no "me" as a separate imagined self mentally interpreting it from a "self" centered perspective. It's a non-verbal experience of now and whatever is. Awareness without the thinker.

That saying "I think therefore I am" to me is about projecting the reality and existence of a false self. Consciousness is aware it is aware of thought and stating that proves it's existence. But consciousness can also be aware without thinking. Thought is conceptual and symbolic. It is language based. Language is symbolic. Letters are symbols. We add sounds to symbols. Arrange the symbols into words and so on. Attach meaning, what the symbols are referring or pointing to, experience etc. It's a very complicated thing we take for granted. I think it's not the fact we are aware we have this internal language based thing going on in our minds that proves "I am." The "I am thinking" so I am. I think it's the realization we can put our attention somewhere else that proves "I am." For example on how we can change our experience of now by willfully choosing to not pay attention to interpretative thought.

We "color" now by thinking about it. Like thinking I hate this verses I love this. I love the rain or I hate the rain etc. We don't have to color the now with thoughts about it. I can change my experience through changing my relationship with the talking in my head, therefore I am.
Old 18-06-2024, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
We don't have to color the now with thoughts about it. I can change my experience through changing my relationship with the talking in my head, therefore I am.
Exactly, The thoughts that color the now, cover the now. like how the ink of a pen covers the paper. The paper is actually the now, and the ink of the pen that covers the paper is not the now, unless the ink of the pen that covers the paper is about the now and/or paper.
Old 19-06-2024, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
You think- therefore you are..😉
@post #21

Yes, and I would be even more specific:
I think, and therefor I feel the vibrational relativity between my perspective and that of my Greater Non-Physical Source Consciousness of Pure Positive Energy.

Can "not thinking" help me synchronise more fully with my source consciousness? Only if I feel bad. Then a meditation can help me release resistant thoughts and enter a greater state of allowing/alignment.

In a sense, God is always beaming Pure Positive Energy to us. Infinite intelligence, unconditional love, eternal wisdom. And if we do not hold resistant thought patterns, then they are easily received, embodied and realised.

But having thoughts of appreciation would not limit/interfere our receiving/blended mode. It would in fact only emphasise it.

We don't empty our cup for the sake of emptiness. Rather, to learn how to allow it be filled with Pure Positive Non-Physical God Source Energy Consciousness.

And since it is always in total alignment with all of your desires, simply focusing our mind on appreciating our own desires, and thereby enjoy them, unconditionally... Then we also align with God Source Consciousness, and its clarity.
The trail of our true purpose lights up. And we expand our receptivity and capacity to realise any and all of it, evermore effortlessly joyfully.

How do we know what we prefer? If it were not for our ability to feel negative emotion, we would never be able to distinguish our preferences, and thus we would not know where to focus our mind, in order to expand our God Realisation.

So I celebrate every single time I feel negative emotion. Cause I know, it is exactly in that moment that my desire is most fully available to be known and realised and enjoyed by me! From within so to from without.

And so, my enjoyment in life is what indicates that I am being a total, whole and unified being. Physical and Non-physical, hand in hand, together as one whole, unified, inspired and blended being, of ongoingly evermore realisation of ongoingly evermore joy. Co-creating the ever expanding Joy of my Eternal Journey, as all as one as one as all. illi

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 19-06-2024 at 11:54 PM.
Old 19-06-2024, 09:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
@post #21
Yes, and I would be even more specific:
I think, and therefor I feel the vibrational relativity between my perspective and that of my Greater Non-Physical Source Consciousness of Pure Positive Energy.
Co-creating the ever expanding Joy of my Eternal Journey, as all as one as one as all. illi
That’s such a well written post.

Really good actually.
Old 19-06-2024, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
That’s such a well written post.

Really good actually.
Thanks, you are too kind, but I always appreciate the feedback.

I accidentally wrote "unjoyed" instead of "enjoyed", hehe. Fixed it.
Old 20-06-2024, 09:39 AM
Hi Mike - what does your new avatar mean...esp the A in a circle? :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-06-2024, 12:09 AM
Knower
I believe the symbol means the Infinite All. Entwined with the Yin and Yang (what an amazing symbol) it seems to express the Infinite Whole and the sum total of opposites being one and the same. That's my take on what I see, anyway.