Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-06-2024, 01:50 AM
Master
Meditation does not bring answers, the answers are always there but one is too blocked or distracted to see them.

Meditation helps greatly in removing/releasing/dissolving blocks and distractions making it far easier to see the needed answers.
Old 15-06-2024, 02:53 PM
Master
EXCERPT POST 31:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Meditation helps greatly in removing/releasing/dissolving blocks and distractions making it far easier to see the needed answers.
Well said !
Old 01-07-2024, 05:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Hmmm I’m trying to feel this, but I’m not sure it entirely fits how my intuition can be.

Can’t intuition be strong loud clear and persistent?

When we become more connected our intuition also becomes more heightened, and so the subtle nudges we call intuition need not be strong, loud, and persistent. No need to be loudly yelled to when our hearing has gotten much better.

As we become more multi-dimensional, as oppose to being 3d, we only need to know things when we need to know which will bring us greater peace, calm, and joy.

No need to carry the whole set of encyclopedia around when we just need one particular page of information from it.

Our mind will be so much more peaceful without having to think so much, and instead be guided by our benevolent higher vibrating self that sees the much bigger picture to make better choices for us than our 3d mind could.

It is the bigger part of us not in the human form benevolently helping a very small part of us here in the human form. Same goes for what some call angels or spiritual guides. They are all just us.

Because multi-dimensional quantum energy could "split" into many multiplicities while remaining all connected and entangled as some scientists are at the early stage of uncovering.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Meditation does not bring answers, the answers are always there but one is too blocked or distracted to see them.
I always think meditation does bring answers but after reading what you said, I realise you are right.
Old 23-07-2024, 07:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
How does one best discern whether the inspiration arises from pure intuition or whether it is actually "the noise of the conditioned egoic mind"?
Sorry for the late reply as I just found this now.

There are many factors to it, and I will state some here so as to prevent any overload, and to move at a comfortable pace.

Beginning with my immediate family, two of my cousins have displayed extraordinary acts of intuition doing seemingly irrational stuff which eventually proved to be right choices which saved their lives or that of their loved ones.

Analysing both, the common factor of these two cousins of mine were that they both had a devotional temperament to God.

One of them was a staunch vegetarian from childhood in a family which relishes nonvegetarian dishes, had training and proficiency in ancient Indian classical music which has a lot of focus on mantras and sanskrit. Indian classical music is designed to raise the state of consciousness of the practicioner , and for this reason a good musician is considered to be similar to a saint in India.

The other cousin, while having a devotional temperament, has also a very loving, sociable and charitable behavior attested by many and with a good sense of humor with high energy levels. He is also very fond of herbal medicines and regularly consumes green tea, which I personally dislike for its highly bitter taste.

I had witnessed extraordinary acts of intuition within both and hence described their personal characteristics .

Both have high prana or chi levels which are usually associated with higher states of consciousness and intuition.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 28-07-2024, 01:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Meditation is able to give strength in lots of aspects of life I don't do it enough but I'm working on it. I find if I wake at 4-6AM I can meditate in much more peace and gain so much more from it.
Old 08-09-2024, 02:17 PM
Pathfinder

PinkFlower
"Meditation does bring answers maybe not the same day but it happens for me in unexpected ways mostly when I'm doing something totally unrelated to the question I have in mind. Funny how things come into our awareness!"

An interesting point - and that seems to happen.
Although I have little time for useful meditation (half an hour at least) more because one needs uninterrupted quietude, entering with a question often ends up as contemplation which is a little different in the tendency to explore around the question. A delay can occur in receiving an answer.
I've noticed that too.
Old 12-09-2024, 04:44 PM
Newbie ;)

I still think meditation brings answers from where they are blocked. It isn't the only way, and the word meditation covers a spectrum of meanings. Basically, answers lie within, meditation is going within and being present in consciousness, whatever else it involves.

Answers lie within, but the focus of meditation unblocks their apparent conduction from what may seem to be without (like above the head, in the earth or from a symbol or experience in the world that triggers revelation). That can be with meditation or seemingly out of the blue.

Answers are also dependent on the individual, and often inaccessible (not blocked, just beyond where we define our waking state). Altering consciousness (with meditation being a legal means to do so, and being relatively safe) is the way to access where the deeper revelations come into our being, or just emerge within it.