Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-09-2024, 05:49 PM
Master

Dream full of symbols ( blood turned into water )

I found myself behind my house, near a tree, there we have some old fence and suddenly I noticed a deep open wound on my left arm, around my wrist. The wound was so open that the flesh was up and I could see the muscles and everything.

Strangely, first thought was that I have no pain but I panicked. I ran to the front of my house and started screaming for help, the first to come was my father. Something changed now, the veins around my left thumb were like about to burst of too much blood. One looked like a balloon. I told my father we have to burst it otherwise I am dead.

He found something, pocked it and it burst, blood was flying up in the sky from that area but it looked really dark so to say, like bad blood, coagulated blood. And then something happened, after all the bad blood went out I thought that I am about to die but I was just fine.

Suddenly water started to come out from my wound, as if in my body there was water and this water was actually my blood.

Blackness, like literally everything went dark, and suddenly I found myself in another town, where I used to live. An old friend passed by me and looked at me and said, what happened with your hands?

My right hand had one of the fingers missing half of its height, the ring finger, it looked like a really old wound. And my left hand had bandages around my thumb.

I had no idea of this when he asked me, I looked at my hands and noticed what he was saying. For some reason I was already aware of this ( like I remembered what happened when I looked at my hands ) and answered him: It's no problem; and I woke up instantly.
Old Today, 06:41 AM
Experiencer
Hi, I am using a LLM trained on dream interpretation as well, for your dream. I hope it helps!

This dream is rich in symbolism related to injury, healing, and transformation, with powerful themes of self-awareness and fear. Let's break down the elements for a more detailed interpretation.

1. The Setting: Behind Your House, Near a Tree and Old Fence

Behind the house symbolizes something private or hidden, areas of your life or psyche you don’t typically confront. This could represent your subconscious or past experiences that you’ve not fully addressed.
The tree is often a symbol of growth, stability, and life. Being near a tree could indicate that this dream involves issues related to your personal growth, development, or something deeply rooted in your life.
The old fence might symbolize boundaries, perhaps ones that feel outdated or insufficient. You may be encountering boundaries that you’ve outgrown, whether personal, emotional, or relational.

2. The Open Wound on Your Left Arm

Wounds in dreams typically symbolize emotional or psychological pain, though in this dream, you noticed the wound but didn’t feel pain at first, which suggests an awareness of a deep issue but perhaps a disconnection from its emotional impact. This could indicate repressed emotions or trauma that you’re aware of but haven’t fully processed.
Seeing the muscles means you're facing something at the core of your being, something raw and vulnerable. The fact that the wound is on your left arm could relate to your feminine side (the left side is often associated with emotion, intuition, and receptivity). It may indicate that there’s an emotional or nurturing aspect of yourself that’s been hurt or exposed.

3. Panic and Screaming for Help
The panic reflects an overwhelming fear, not from the pain, but from the severity of the situation. It suggests that there’s something in your life you’re deeply worried about, something that feels like it’s out of control or threatening your well-being.
Screaming for help, and specifically calling for your father, could symbolize a desire for protection or guidance. The father figure in dreams often represents authority, wisdom, or your own ability to take control in difficult situations. You may be seeking guidance, support, or reassurance in handling a difficult emotional or psychological issue.

4. Veins Swelling and Bursting

The veins about to burst, particularly around your thumb, symbolize an internal pressure building up. Veins represent life force or energy, and in this case, they’re filled with bad blood—dark, coagulated, unhealthy blood. This could symbolize repressed anger, toxic emotions, or negative energy that has been building up in your life.
Bursting the vein and seeing the blood fly could signify a release of this pent-up energy. The dark blood represents something unhealthy being expelled from your system—whether it's emotional baggage, negative thoughts, or unresolved issues. This could suggest a cleansing or purging of negativity.

5. Water Flowing From the Wound

After the blood, water starts flowing from the wound, suggesting a shift from toxicity to purification. Water in dreams often represents emotions, cleansing, or spiritual renewal. This part of the dream could symbolize that after dealing with or releasing these negative emotions, you experience a form of emotional or spiritual purification.
The water replacing blood might suggest that your emotions or inner vitality (symbolized by blood) are transforming into something more fluid, cleansing, or healing.

6. Sudden Shift to Blackness and New Setting

The blackness represents a void or transition, often symbolizing the unknown or subconscious. It could represent a period of reflection or introspection after the emotional purging you experienced.
Suddenly finding yourself in another town, especially one where you used to live, suggests a connection to your past. You may be revisiting old experiences, emotions, or relationships that were significant in shaping who you are today.

7. Old Friend's Comment: "What Happened to Your Hands?"

The old friend represents someone familiar from your past, possibly a part of yourself or someone who represents an old perspective. His question draws your attention to something you weren’t consciously aware of—your hands. Hands in dreams symbolize your ability to take action, create, or control your life.
The missing part of the ring finger on your right hand (the masculine, active side) could symbolize an old wound related to your ability to engage in relationships (as the ring finger is often associated with marriage or commitment). This might represent a loss or injury in your ability to form lasting connections or relationships, and the fact that it’s an old wound means it’s something you’ve carried for a while but perhaps weren’t consciously addressing until now.
Bandages on your left thumb suggest healing in progress. This could reflect an emotional wound related to your ability to grasp or hold onto something in your life, particularly in your emotional or intuitive side (left hand).

8. "It's No Problem" and Waking Up

When you say, “It’s no problem,” it might suggest a sense of acceptance or denial of the injuries or emotional wounds you carry. You may have come to terms with some of these issues, or you may be minimizing their importance in your waking life. This line could reflect a growing resilience, an ability to acknowledge past pain without letting it define you.
Waking up instantly after saying this could suggest that the dream was meant to draw your attention to these unresolved wounds and healing processes. Your mind might be signaling that these are areas that need more attention, even though you feel "fine" on the surface.

Overall Themes

This dream appears to explore deep emotional wounds, particularly those related to your ability to take action (hands), your emotional health (blood and water), and your sense of self and boundaries (the setting behind the house). The transformation from bad blood to water reflects a purging of negativity and emotional healing, but the old wounds (like the missing finger) show that there are still remnants of past experiences that have left lasting effects.

There’s a recurring theme of acknowledgment and release—acknowledging the wounds, the old emotional scars, and releasing the toxic elements to allow for healing. The dream is calling attention to the need for honest confrontation of these deeper emotional issues and a process of purification or healing after releasing the negativity.
Old Today, 05:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi, I am using a LLM trained on dream interpretation as well, for your dream. I hope it helps!

It does indeed, thank you!! I used ChatGPT but given that's quite a general AI it did not help much, more like an overall. It's quite amazing how well it can unpack the meaning behind the symbols!!