Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-06-2024, 04:15 PM
Master
Talking Hearing my tf: telepathy

Last night just before sleep I was thinking about work and then I started envisioning doing what I did at work that evening- and I heard my tf speak and say what I was envisioning.

This happens at least once a month before sleeping when I’m relaxed and open ~ away from the frays of life..

Sometimes I’ll hear her speak (what she is doing the next day) or just randomness that I forget because it happens so fast-

But this is just confirming always that we are connected even with a vast distance between us and life times away from reunion.

——-

It gives me hope that as I reincarnate the telepathy will just get stronger until we are talking instant like that of a phone.. I came to realise everything I need is right here with me..

I’ve been very lucky-

Before I came to this earth I was living with my clan (very briefly)

But I know what my future is going to be - I know who I am - I’m not walking around bewildered from this life and trying to understand who I am -

I know reunion will happen with my children and family and soulmates and TF and we will live happily ever after because after all life is forever unless it contracts.. your wish’s are bound to happen eventually!

But most of my dreams have already been answered and I’m so lucky : the only thing I have to do is find strength for death and pain..

But with my core soul family met there’s only hope left to build on my clan and manifest my dream life- how it should have been when I was born. The true life in this matrix- where pain and suffering isn’t a belief… because it only exists because someone believes in it..

Once I evolve and become stronger with entanglement with my family I won’t feel like it in vain because I know meeting them at first moments of my creation means there’s a long time between reunion-

You can’t have everything right?

But I keep them clutched in my fist-

———

Obviously death will be the hardest day of work and toil I’ll ever have to do in this life~ and if I try not to rely on the love and memory’s I have of my family but focus on believing in my self—- giving myself an opportunity to shine.. to be faithful in pain and death - than blaming the self I couldn’t change it or prevent it by being evolved from pain or immortal- possibilities that circle around life’s edges… it wouldn’t make me cry..

If I can stick with the self and pull through then I will build better character and report with the self- after all I’m with me for forever..

———

Inside I’m happy but I’m aware of the hardships I’m going to face before reuniting so telepathy is just a present that maybe we don’t die alone-

As hard as it to think of my family dying - it better to think we do it together- so deep inside it’s not conscious yet but subconsciously we’re always communicating and whole. That’s the only illusion I need to overcome: that we are separated and they’ve been taken away from me..

White lies - because really we are whole? We never were separated???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 22-06-2024, 01:00 PM
Master
Last night I was thinking about getting work shifts and I was stressing on the fact the clocking system would or would not let me clock out a minute early..

Well my tf showed me instead of talking as I was thinking it- a circle around the time I wanted to clock out.. just for purpose I was deeply relaxed, and I’m amazed that we can communicate via showing each other things or actually talking.

Really I know what I’m doing she’s doing~ as entanglement says the other can know what the other is doing instantly just in light they are doing the same thing… I don’t need to keep an eye on her when we are moving and deciding the same choices….

I think because this is happening so often- I realised before the moment she show me something or talks she must be hearing or seeing what I’m envisioning… there’s no telling when this will be or if it’s a constant thing..

There’s nothing I’m thinking I wouldn’t not want her to hear- so I guess I’m just thinking she can always hear me.. even when I’m feeling thinking.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)