Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-06-2024, 11:27 PM
Seeker

Can you protect yourself while hexing/cursing by saying this?

Hey all. I thought I would just reach out & ask this just to be sure before I go doing anything super major and risky. So I want to do a return to sender spell on some people who I feel did me wrong. But just in case, for some weird reason, they are somehow in the right (according to universal justice) for what they did (maybe due to a misunderstanding or oversight on either end), can I protect myself from any negative karma by, after doing the ritual, saying this; "I set all of this to only manifest if I will acquire zero negative karma from this." Would universe take heed to this intention? Or will my hex/curse just go through anyway?
Old 25-06-2024, 10:34 AM
Administrator
Whatever wrong you feel was done to you, there is a way you can do it without using anything,
just Visualise a mirror in your hand away from you and send it back .
To the person that sent it to you.

Namaste
Old 25-06-2024, 11:45 AM
I pretty much have no comment...Why? I kinda know what goes around comes around.
We all reap what we sow. I wouldn't 'do' anything, myself...I know everything gets taken care of...eventually.

I do like that 'mirror' thing!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-07-2024, 11:43 PM
Knower

If you suspect they might somehow be in the right, and are afraid you might suffer negative consequences, then why are you considering casting a curse against them?

Attempting to curse someone involves building up a huge amount of intensely focused negative energy—you have to get yourself into a really low, ugly vibrational state. But since your experience of material reality is determined by your vibration, you're only setting yourself up for even worse negative experiences. It's not so much that your negative intention "bounces off" the target; it's that it never actually goes anywhere at all. You've just worked yourself into an even more negative state than you were before, so of course you'll get to experience the natural consequences of it in your reality (while the people you're attempting to curse remain unaffected).

You can't successfully curse somebody who doesn't believe in the power of curses, or who lives at a high enough vibration that they aren't aligned with any bad energy directed at them. So, most of the time, the only one who ends up hurt by a curse is the person who is throwing it.

You have to be functioning at a really low vibration to think it's a worthwhile idea in the first place. That's not meant as an insult; it's just a fact.

If you want things set to rights, and whatever you lost to be restored to you, and for your life to improve, the solution is to work on gradually raising your own vibration. That means letting go of the rage and resentment you have against these people, and your need to punish them. Instead, recognize that they—as with the rest of your experience of reality—have served as a mirror, reflecting back to you your own negative inner state, and confirming your negative ideas about reality and your place in it. What you put out, you get back. Raise your frequency, put out a higher vibe, and your experience of the world will change accordingly.
Old 06-07-2024, 01:50 AM
Master
I had once received a clear wisdom download in the form of a lucid, flowing illustration, whose takeaway was ~ all conflicts must be resolved by love alone.

Within this realm, in feeling of separateness, we are in truth one. In time, the temporary, illusionary separate ego entity merges with God consciousness, which is all there is. As such, actions emanating from ego, return to ego, with roles reversed, until love and forgiveness dissolves all opposites.

This said, about spells and black magic and witchcraft, if we be empty like space, we offer no niche for the lower vibration to latch onto. If however, we are unable to be as such, we can simply send away all energies back to the source they arose from, whilst simultaneously drawing back into our auric field, our energies we left scattered here and there. Both ways.

Lastly, if nothing works (owing to self-doubt or fear), request an ascended master we resonate with, identify with, to intervene whilst also raising our vibrational frequency to a height beyond the reach of the lower realms.

The key, as I see it, is that our love-index should not be diminished in any process we choose to employ.
Old 06-07-2024, 08:15 PM
Guide

Maybe it would be best just to send them blessings of Love and Light.