Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-09-2024, 12:55 PM
Pathfinder

Disconnected

I've always believed I have had a spiritual connection with someone for many years. This person passed decades ago. The dreams, synchronicity and signs, have always been there. For the past few years, despite this person always being on my mind on a daily basis, there have been no dreams. I know the connection is still there on some level, but I find it strange the once vivid and strong dreams have seemed to disappear. Could it be that those who have passed, simply move on as we do on this plane?

Best,
Thespian
Old 09-09-2024, 07:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Thespian,

you say this person is still on your mind every day. I believe you ca or have to let them go on the level of the mind, because the mind will be going on asking questions. The mind will make you think you see signs and such everywhere.
Most dreams come from the mind as well.

So, the fact that the dreaming has stopped might mean that slowly your attention in your daily life is moving?

I don´t know if deceased people move on after death. Though i somehow do believe that part of their energy will always stay with you one way or the other...through your memory of them...

What came to my mind first of all after reading your words was, that, if to you it feels like they have moved on, it might be that they haven´t moved on, but that in fact it is time for you to move on. You´re still here...you´re supposed to live your life...and the fact that the dreams already stopped i believe signals that subconsciously you are already moving on...not them, you are...

Good luck!