Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 16-07-2024, 06:40 PM
Administrator
Vaccant Lot in Prime Location

Hello

Spirit ties to the land.....

There is a vacant lot not far from where I live that had two old houses on it. The houses were both very active with the paranormal. There were so many attempts to clear them to the point where no tenant could stay there for longer than a week. Finally the owner took them down, even though major renovations were done to one of them. Now the lot sits years later no contractor will stay on the site long.

When I was part of the clearing I was pushed down the basement stairs, and pinned to an attic wall. Others had things happen to them, and some could not even go into the home.

What we found was it not the structure but the land that had like a black ooze present we termed it cast off energy so its not human in that its one spirit but a combination of many. Looking at the house history nothing much stood out, it was built for a family, and they moved away then it was a rental for years. There were deaths in the home, as it was run down, and had some drug issues around it. There was a Club House on the land that was used for a local Rugby group so the parties were epic at times. This energy too added to what was there.

The land was tied up as an estate for years, sold to a new developer that got re zoning and put up a sign with what was going there, to find that no crew would even break ground there. Its prime land but til that cast off energy is gone that lot will sit. Its been capsulated so that it will fade over time. WOW its been like 15 years or more its sat. We drive by it and my hubby will go if we won the lottery we would build on it.....LOL no.

Lynn
Old 16-07-2024, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
We drive by it and my hubby will go if we won the lottery we would build on it.....LOL no.
Now, that was funny.
What a story!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru