Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old Yesterday, 03:04 AM
Guide

Angel1 Stray Cats

One of my neighbours had a cat that they didn't spay and this resulted in around 30 stray cats hanging around the neighbourhood. They would come and go from the neighbour's house but they had their own issues and the cats just became semi-strays. Very skinny and uncared for.

One of the cats started hanging out in my backyard and I began feeding him. I was leaving water and kibble out and then started feeding him soft food for breakfast and dinner. Obviously, his friends started to join him. I named my little friend Charlie and he would sometimes come to my bedroom window and peer in. He would also peer into the kitchen window when hungry and also hung out outside my upstairs neighbour's window.

Last night a cat rescue society came and trapped nearly all of the cats. I had no clue but saw traps in someone's yard today and went to enquire about them. I knew Charlie wasn't part of the group that got caught because he came by for breakfast. So, I went outside this evening and called for him and he came and I fed him dinner. Then his buddy came out of some bushes and ate as well. I called the cat rescue and they arranged to come by and pick them up. I put Charlie and his friend in a cat carrier and said goodbye.

The woman that picked them up told me that they will be put in a big trailer with all the other cats, they will be reunited with their group, will get vet treatment and care, and when ready will be re-homed. They do not put cats down. This made me happy and there is still one cat they are trying to catch, so I will keep putting food and water out while keeping watch.

I'm happy that these cats will find new homes and will be taken care of, but I'm also a bit sad to say goodbye to Charlie. Good luck kitties! <3