Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 06-07-2012, 06:14 AM
trappedinabody

Fish i found the meaning of life

consciousnesses is of nature. one consciousness. i have become attached to the human... i feel as if i have ownership over things and every other one of these humans is doing the same thing. but do they really exist or am i creating it all? i feel that whatever the majority of them is do is controlling the way i live. i am trying to lose my connection to the human and my "need" to fit in, but everything seems to hold meaning now. i dont want to forget or disappoint my mother or father or stepfather or brothers or sister or cousins or aunts or uncles or grandparents. i feel as if i am attached to them. but are they the same as i? would they exist if I did not? i want to loose this ego. or do i? one consciousness to the world would be kinda boring and lonely... or would it?... is there a separate consciousness that is god? or am "i" god? is there a separate consciousness that is all of you? or when I am gone all of you are gone as well until "I" create something new?
i guess i do not expect any response from this to make sense.
so i shall be working on changing all of this. humanity is not the way it should be and if "I" am responsible for this, "I" need to change it.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Master
Yes we as the mind body organism create the whole story, but we are more than the story, we are pure Consciousness, so really you only need to take your pick, be the body or be Consciousness, of course we should be on both sides, after all we did make the mind body organism to experience or beautiful creations.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Ascender

Keep it simple; no need to overcomplicate the meaning of life with verbose phrases and statements that has become the jargon of new age philosophy. Just be yourself.
Old 30-08-2012, 08:50 PM
xdxb

One mantra that helps me cope with this type of thing is "I am in harmony with the universe"... You will be relieved of tensions and resistance in time.
Old 30-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Master

:) this was my condition until I got one thing, and ran with it, an old idea of Seawolf's which I rephrased and editted once I found it, talking to him about it. It's the first line of my signature :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 31-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Marqwe

we are spiritual beings having a human experience. spirit is eternal. so in truth you will never be gone but will remain in existence for eternity. we are both spirit and soul. our soul is like the offspring between our spirit and our ego(free will, mind). we make ourselves who we want to be, and although we are of spirit we can chose to ignore our identity. life is about creation and experience. in truth we exist so that God could experience Godself.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:23 AM
marry1

I think life is an amazing thing, you can get some thing beat all.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedinabody
i have become attached to the human... i feel as if i have ownership over things and every other one of these humans is doing the same thing. but do they really exist or am i creating it all? i feel that whatever the majority of them is do is controlling the way i live. i am trying to lose my connection to the human and my "need" to fit in, but everything seems to hold meaning now. i dont want to forget or disappoint my mother or father or stepfather or brothers or sister or cousins or aunts or uncles or grandparents. i feel as if i am attached to them. but are they the same as i? would they exist if I did not? i want to loose this ego. or do i?
If you wish to explore what/who 'I' is in the context of being in a body in this world, I suggest the "me-not-me game" which can be found near the beginning of this thread: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=35216
Old 19-12-2012, 06:30 AM
KennC

no "i" is the true self :)
Old 21-12-2012, 02:58 PM
St.Stephen

There is only one consiousness but remember that oneness implies individuality. Most people when they think of oneness think of a giant blob of consiousness fitting inside of humans and that when we die it simply returns to the blob. Its not like that because if it were life would be meaningless and there wouldnt be and reason to love or become enlightened or free will. Oneness to me mean that in the beginning spirit broke apart and now and created individuality/free will. Now we are all on this eternal adventure of love. Oneness means deep down were all family and love means to remember that. Everybody goes through the "i dont want to lose my family phase". But it is manditory for enlightenment, keep trukin and youll find after the searchless search is over youll end up loving them more then you ever could before.