Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-04-2022, 11:26 PM
asearcher

Group mentality, past life and in this one

I wonder about group mentality, it's energy, if it can effect you more somehow and if there can be a repetitive pattern of it?

The background story is that I remember my most recent past life too well, just because it was unfinished business before and because there were triggers. I was not involved with something myself (was female in that life) but involved with a man who was involved with a group, network of people, they could call themselves businessmen. I'm gonna leave it at that. There was at least a period if not more where this effected him, thus effected my past life self. She got afraid. I don't believe anything happened to her but maybe that was because those were the different times and because the rules were that they did not go after the women. I would find proof that my past life self's husband had had those connections. It was also the knowing that once you were in, you never got out. No one knew how far this network of people stretched, at least not someone on the outside (and my past life self was on the outside, but still branded because of her connection with her husband).

In this life I was in a relationship with a man who by free will chose to be part of a network of people where everything was hush-hush and I never knew anything, if there now was even something to know. Before he entered this I was warned by someone who had a very bad feeling and did not want him to join. I had no idea what this was about and never got any wiser but I too did not want him to join. Apparently he, who I did not know to know fear, would instruct me how to keep myself safe in case something would happen to him. I have not reflected too much about it, but his behavior changed somewhat during the relationship, won't get into it. Could just have been down to him and his feelings towards me, or perhaps could have been influenced by what it now was he became part off. What got obvious to me is that during, after the break up, that he wanted me to know he had eyes and ears (other people) reporting back to him, and so I too would be afraid and not able to trust anyone.

I have thought about if the past life experience and in this one as well has been about me overcoming fear.

I too have wondered if the group mentality of wanting something can be so strong that one can sense it?
Old 21-04-2022, 08:09 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I have thought about if the past life experience and in this one as well has been about me overcoming fear.
I too have wondered if the group mentality of wanting something can be so strong that one can sense it?
Overcoming fear? I think we all deal with fear, probably in every life. Feelings are a big part of being human and alive.

I can sense feelings, and I think you can too asearcher. It doesn't have to be from a group and it doesn't have to be strong. Sensing it's easy.

So now I have to ask. What's this really about? You're not trying to take on the problems you had in a past life are you? Isn't this life enough? Or are the similarities to your current life freaking you out? It's a given you're going to focus on those similarities - anyone would. Perhaps the lessons there can help you see current situations more clearly? But I still think - past is past. Deal with now.
Old 21-04-2022, 09:04 AM
Master
I feel that you return back to past life things partially due to - as I've said a few times before - a strong third eye (chakra). When the third eye is very active we can get over loaded with certain information. Even with accurate information it can still give you that sense of 'overloaded'

About group mentality and fear - what I suggest is to take time to ponder on what potential lessons there may be from those scenarios to the life you have now. And to find that Balance

How I treat past life visions of mine (this is how I do it but speaking for myself only) I don't get hung up on the details (I didn't even care who I was, lol) - I just gather the life lessons and what they mean for my life purpose here
Old 21-04-2022, 04:13 PM
asearcher

Justin Passing thank you, yes it is freaken me out as I see a similarity, but i have lived with this knowing now for years so not as much still, ha ha, and the only thing i can come up with why it has been happening again that it has to be down to fear or else I don't know why it has in a way repeated itself.

There has been those who are more open than I am, I am not sure under what preference they would go under, but have told me about what they feel has been going on (in this life) with what it now was he was involved with.

I have wondered if someone, like the past life man and later the man in this life, is part of a larger group, "organisation" and if they side with him or they work to attempt something together if it then gets stronger and I sense it.

I suppose I am trying to separate my own feelings and potentially theirs(?), but don't know if I am any good at it. it has come to me and before it has come to others but I don't know why.
Old 21-04-2022, 05:49 PM
asearcher

Thank you Izz. I used to be a past life fanatic but today I am not.

I have thought some more and if something more comes to me, group or not group, then I will chose to ignore it, as it happened a long time ago.

There are others who has sensed it and told me but I did not ask if it came from what they sensed from my knowing (even if I did not know anything) or if it was something they got from them.
Old 21-04-2022, 06:09 PM
Master
Hello asearcher

My opinion is that I do not think you are a past life "fanatic", I hope no one has shamed you into not being as expressive about it. I actually think it seems like a good awakening - as in you are absorbing in and learning more (in your way) the lessons that you need

It is good that you are this way, because you do not want to ignore what something is telling you internally
Old 22-04-2022, 02:50 AM
Experiencer
@asearcher - Our "minds" are kind of designed to do what you're talking about. To see the similarities and differences in everything. And, honestly, they're real good at it. Our memory helps us link everything together based on those similarities and differences, so one thing reminds us of another. That's the core of how we learn.

That process is both our strength and our weakness. It can convince us to treat something new as if it was something old since we see them as similar. This too has purpose. If we've been hurt/fooled/mistaken before we don't want to be hurt/fooled/mistaken again. We learn from our mistakes.

The problem is nothing ever happens again. Nothing. Everything is actually unique. So it's in our best interests to temper this process a little - to balance it. To recognize that things are similar, but they are also unique, and choose how we deal with them individually. Things can't improve if we always see them as the same.

You are very intuitive, and your intuition is pointing these things out to you. That's what it can do so it does. You, however, are the only source of why that is. You know, you just don't know you know. You're unsure, and would like to make sure it's not just your fears haunting you. That's good. They can do that. And others might be able to "feel" whether it's your intuition or your fears "talking", but they can't tell you why. Only you can do that. You need a way to tell yourself what you need to know more clearly. As sensitive as you are you need to find a way to clear up this connection to yourself.

How? One way is by telling yourself the truth. The truth of what you're feeling. By allowing your feelings to fill you and listening to what they're telling you. If it's just fear you'll know, and if it's not you'll know that too. But there's other ways. Many other ways. The oldest I think is signs & omens. Seeing a sign and knowing what you need to know. Or the tarot. Or the I Ching. There are literally hundreds of ways. Personally, I like spending "quality time" with my feelings, but to each his/her own. They can all work. And they all do essentially the same thing. They open a channel to yourself through which you can tell yourself things more clearly.

Is it really you or a higher spirit you're talking to? Honestly, I've no idea. I think of it as myself since I'm reaching inside, but that doesn't make it true. In the end it doesn't matter. All that matters is that you find a way to get clearer messages. Any way that works for you is fine. And if it stops working, or you find something you like better, use that. You need a clearer connection - what "tool" you use doesn't matter.

Old 22-04-2022, 03:33 PM
Master
Obviously intune ans intuition is switched on—- living those life’s again would just seem your missing the point- maybe there’s a big soul group you carry and they are coming in as relationships ect and passing of their personal power as a character you will one day inherit.. I know my future lives have got lots of contracts with smelters and gold reservoirs and reserves.. I was selling English gold to India and chinas to America- how I could get with the diamond buisness.. passing of with artillery and they were with as a smelter will be passing 1,000,000 a year - gangsters were and everyone is hungry for the game- even my hustling in 2012- prison and step aside’s… your just being introduced to what you might be expecting to show in your future—- the monies system is hard to get into and takes teleportation for me to make a sale—-

Dance the night away

Maybe your looking for a republic of the same necessary :

Travelling, owning own land and mansion: cash, private banks, offshore accounts, citizenship in duel countries by favour of status and wealth?

Guns come about- contacts and contracts - heavy game because everyone is hustling for some…

You never know you might be a hustler!!? Lol

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-04-2022, 10:38 PM
asearcher

Thank you all very much : )

Sound like some really adventures experiences you've had there, Lostsoul13 :)

Interesting you wrote "dance the night away" - made me think of that moment when I simply let go and decided to do just that, dance the night away, after breaking free from the guy in this life. So I went from not being able to have people too close to me while going from one place to another, and instead would do a long walk to get to places, to starting out in a small corner of dancing area, disco, and from then on practicing that either way I was OK. It was one of those moments I felt free again. I did not care who and who was not there to report back, I did not care who and who did not get too close. I danced the night away :) It was more so a mental relief even if it might only have looked physical

I've thought about such "organisations" and think they go in it to feel powerful and special and I guess to not feel fear, that it is others who should feel fear of them, but I think it instead backfires. They will feel fear. And someone they did not think that, til it was too late.The fear they want others to feel - they feel, and it comes from their within. That which they can not protect themselves from. So I danced - because I had nothing to do with that.