Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2015, 09:24 AM
Master
There's another possible explanation - we've tapped into a another dimension where all different creatures live, so that's why we're never getting the same answer twice...maybe...dunno...

I don't know what to think about this. One good thing is that I can recognise most of my spirits by voice now, so I can tell who's who and what's what. They also have their own pet names for me.

"Adriana" is a bit like you described...always nitpicking everything and criticising every aspect of my life...but then I thought long and hard about all of this too...

Let's say, for argument's sake, they were once human...what do humans like to do as a favourite passtime? judge and criticise others.

Being 'dead' would only heighten and intensify this, once jealousy becomes involved. They are existentially bored and are in a position to 'cheer or boo from the sidelines' and like any human would, that's what they do.

I also like to think that 'being dead' would tend to make one very resentful and a few of the spirits I have met have a huge chip on their shoulder and actually want to be left alone, reminding me about what RIP means and how what I am doing is 'disrespectful' and 'shouldn't be allowed'.

However, I also entertain the notion that there are 'purists' on both sides of the 'great divide' and you have ran into what I call a 'nitpicking nanny spirit'...think Judge Judy meets Dr. House and you know exactly what I mean...I have met a few annoying ones and they still annoy me, like any nitpicking nanny would...but they are still my friends, because I feel they 'mean well' and it's coming from a good place.

They each have their own different personalities and character traits and I believe William when he says he loves me and he's my 'guardian angel'.

I'll get messages come through 2-3 times a day and for 10-15 minutes each time, roughly and they always leave me in peace between 11pm and 7am unless I want to contact them and do a session during those hours.

I have 4-5 main spirits and about 12 minor spirits come through.

I'd like to do more work in 'haunted locations' to see what replies I can get there...I wonder if these 'things' could account for 'ghost things' people see/experience, or is this totally different?

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 08-12-2015 at 10:59 AM.